Borderlands Psycho Bandit Buzzaxe and Mask SKS Props

Re: Borderlands Psycho Bandit Buzzaxe and Mask

Hey Captainhask, is there any way you could send me blueprints or something along those lines to make the buzz axe? I'm trying to make one.

Being named Kreig I'm betting you want the new one.

If you're on PC and have borderlands 2, there is a glitch where the axe becomes an equip weapon. Meaning, you can inspect it, take all the screen shots you like and base it all off that.

Newly constructed 9 Toes Shoulder Pads. I never really liked my original ones. These are made out of foam floor mats. With custom cast resin bits and pieces. The whole piece is sealed, primed, and hand painted with acrylics.

Getting ready for Chicago in August!!

borderlands_9_toes_cosplay_shoulder_pads_by_captainhask-d6eitie_zps94ed2cf8.jpg

Test fit of the shoulder pads and collar. Sorry about the crappy phone pic better pics to come in a couple of weeks

9t_zpsa7fd1ca2.jpg

Re: Borderlands Psycho Bandit Buzzaxe and Mask - New Updates on Page 4

wow dude, this is fantastic work! :thumbsup

New pic of me at Wizard World Chicago dressed as psycho bandit boss 9 Toes

463756_10151752194549455_1468062930_o_zpsb887ddca.jpg

Gorgeous work as always Cpt! I'm super excited to rock that Krieg mask of yours at DC this year. Do you have any indepth write-ups or step-by-steps on how you got the paintjob so perfect on that axe?

I haven't posted in this thread for a while now but I do finally have a new update!! I was commissioned by 2K games to make them some custom psycho masks for fan giveaways and so here it is. A brand new sculpt, cell shading, and hand threaded leather cording through all of the straps. (224 holes have to be drilled out per mask ) Enjoy! You can follow me on facebook www.facebook.com/stevenksmithprops and you can find my masks in my etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/Captainhask

New%20Psycho%202015_zpsctm95kyr.jpg

New%20Psycho%201_zpstoeynaew.jpg

New%20Psycho%202_zpsuyqqkogj.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back