Borderlands Psycho Bandit Buzzaxe and Mask SKS Props

Re: Borderlands Psycho Bandit Buzzaxe Finished page 2

Are you going to set him on fire too?

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

I tought of doing some more action shots, I should make the bomber. These are just some test shots to make sure the costume would work I am going to try to get a shoot together in a couple of months when it warms up

Re: Borderlands Psycho Bandit Buzzaxe Finished page 2

If you are going to make a run of these please PM me... I'm a big Borderlands fan, and I'd love to have one of those hanging on the wall.

I will be making a limited run of these so pm me if intrested. My guess would be 10-15 over the next several months. I already have 2 paid for and 2 spoken for the others will be a first come first serve. The axe is made up of 22 pieces and are quite time consuming to produce. I am going to make a display plaque for my mask and axe to hang on the wall, and will show that off once completed.

Junkyard post http://www.therpf.com/f13/borderlands-psycho-bandit-mask-buzz-axe-172161/

IMG_0801_zps76fa5f31.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Borderlands Psycho Bandit Buzzaxe and Mask

Starting a new run of buzz axes and masks over the next several weeks if anyone is intrested feel free to e-mail me to get on the list. The response has been great and I am proud to say all customers have been very happy with the results. I can't wait to start getting the comic con photos from those that have purchased. I myself will be going to the KC convention in April.

New shot of my friend Rachael wearing my bandit mask and shooting my modded bandit nerf gun

femalebandit1_zpsbd4c82db.jpg

Hey are you making any more guns :p

Love the mask and the axe! Awesome!

I'm sorry no more guns it was just made for the shoot and the comic convention coming up in april. I have 2 buddies going as the commando and the gunzerker they are modding guns as we speak. I will be sure to include pics when completed.

How much would you charge for a buzzaxe?

Fully painted Buzz Axe runs $350 plus shipping. Just finished up the last run of 3 that were paid for, next run in a week or so.

edit
2 spots left in the new run so if intrested please let me know.

Fully painted Buzz Axe runs $350 plus shipping. Just finished up the last run of 3 that were paid for, next run in a week or so.

edit
2 spots left in the new run so if intrested please let me know.

I'm thinking of more along the lines of mid June if that's ok with you. Saving up at the moment to try and make a full psycho costume.

Am I the only one who thinks Rachael could pull off an excellent "Babytooth" cosplay with these magnificent props?

Would you be willing to sell or give away the files you used to make the MDF puzzle pieces, if you still have them?

I love the irregular surface detail you created with the apoxie sculpt. Good stuff!

Would you be willing to sell or give away the files you used to make the MDF puzzle pieces, if you still have them?

Sorry I don't have any files,I do stuff old school. I looked at the screen and drew it out on mdf then cut it out

I love the irregular surface detail you created with the apoxie sculpt. Good stuff!

Thanks! I love apoxi sculpt and seem to now use it all of the time now in my prop builds. If you have not tried it out yet I highly recommend it.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back