Blade Runner Snub Nose Blaster Project

CRW_4120-Edit.jpg

CRW_4121-Edit.jpg

I'm sorry, this is just EASILY one of the coolest things I've ever seen.

Love this thread.

I would post a lengthy reply to how AWESOME this build, illustrations, and explanations of the process ... but impact of the pics knocked me physically out of my seat away from the console ... and I found myself unconcious next to my PC. ..... I think I need someone to call 9+1+1 .... :eek

I love it :love

All the process pics are the best !!! :love

Gordon

Here are a pair of "faux" ivory grips inscribed with Japanese Kanji characters. The left grip is a translation of "To Protect and to Serve", the motto of the Los Angeles Police Department. The right grip is a translation of "Goldberg Arms", roughly "Gold Mountain Weaponry".

CRW_4156.jpg

Last edited:
@ DaveG - will you be offering grip options with your kit run (for an extra fee??) - black, white, clear, smooth, checkering, etc, or will they only come with a standard set? Just curious, but either way this has been one sweet thread.:thumbsup
Congrats on the new gig btw(y)thumbsup

Last edited:
@ DaveG - will you be offering grip options with your kit run (for an extra fee??) - black, white, clear, smooth, checkering, etc,

I am not 100 percent certain yet since I haven't cast any of the clear amber grips but what I would like to do is offer the kits with either clear amber, black or ivory grips, with the option to purchase additional grips as desired. But they will all be checkered for now since thats the way the production molds are made. Custom patterns, colors and engraving will have to wait.

This thread's level of amazing keeps getting better every time I visit it!

Are there any plans for electronics or moving triggers? Not that the piece needs them, I probably am going to have to order multiples at this rate!

This thread's level of amazing keeps getting better every time I visit it!

Are there any plans for electronics or moving triggers? Not that the piece needs them, I probably am going to have to order multiples at this rate!
Thanks!

I am not going to include any electronics for LEDs, but the clip is removable so industrious folks can add them if they'd like.

I wanted to make the triggers move but to keep the cost down I went with fixed, sorry. Again, an industrious modelbuilder could make it happen.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back