BLADE RUNNER Deckard TRENCH Coat pics needed

<div class='quotetop'>(nick daring @ May 23 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]1249103[/snapback]</div>
I'd love to see an old copy of this coat.

Nick
[/b]

Hey guys. :)

I finally logged in to answer PM's and address some of my threads.

OK..I have put ALL my personal projects on hold accept for this one. I dont want to stretch myself out to thin, as we are quite busy with several projects currently. It hurts particularly that I've had to hold off on the BTTF jacket because I have spent a small fortune on it already trying to get it right but it's just going to take more...and I dont have the time to dedicate to it currently. I'll get back to it in the next few months but for now, this one will continue onward.

WOTW...another one I really would love to do but will have to wait. The Mad Max jacket as well...

The patterns for the BR trench are done, so I will be looking to do one up eventually. Fabric has been a hit and miss, the color is the easiest part actually...I have this momentarily on hold...but only momentarily. Much to do...so I need to juggle everything properly and in a certain priority first and foremost.
Simply put, BR is going to go ahead while nearly anything else I've had on the workbench (yes, my work bench is 200 yards long....) will have to be put on hold.

David

David

Wow. After all my "bumps" for this project, I can't believe I missed David's update. :$
Great news. Hopefully we'll get some status reports as it progresses.

Well, with the recent discovery of the actual BR hero pistol being found and heavily discussed in the props forum, interest in such a coat would be a high level, mesa thinks.

<div class='quotetop'>(rmschneider104 @ Aug 29 2006, 06:31 AM) [snapback]1308984[/snapback]</div>
Well, with the recent discovery of the actual BR hero pistol being found and heavily discussed in the props forum, interest in such a coat would be a high level, mesa thinks.
[/b]

Hey everyone,

I'm ready to get back to this IF it's still needed. I know that in the meantime other replicas have been made and as a result I'm only looking to proceed if the desire is still alive.
I know this was supposed to be done eons ago, but sometimes other things need to have priority over presonal projects. Unfortunately this was on that I had to put aside...until now.
Like I said, I'm willing to get back to this and get it done as the reference material I've been sent by many of you along the way would make this a sinch to finish.

Do we still have interest or are you already covered with other options?
I just want to be sure before we start investing more into it. :)

What do you guys think????

David

Hi guys, this thread is now so old that none of the photo links come up. Does anyone have some great pics and/or pattern of the Deckard Trench Coat?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back