BLADE RUNNER Deckard TRENCH Coat pics needed

These are the only photos that barely show the lining at the bottom. I've got a crazy pile of them and these are the best. Most shots are way too dark and the inner jacket always covers up any shot of the interior in most photos at the upper parts of the coat.

In these shots I think you can see the the lining extending down to the bottom of the coat. I may be wrong. These sets are awfully dark and the puffyness that I see as lining could just be the regular fabric poofing inwards.

If you need any other shot of the coat just let me know.

Nick

blade61.jpg

bladerunner1.jpg

I think I m,ay have a slightly better version of the first photo taken during the same shoot. I'll check.

Nick

Because I can't post to the Junkyard yet, posting this here...

I'd definitely be interested in the trenchcoat and likely the jacket as well- just depends on the total cost for both and how any prototypes turn out. But based on the Luke jacket I've seen pics of, I have high hopes :)

Aside from that, I love these threads- there's so much great BR info I've never come across before. A lot of great detail previously unseen (by me, anyway).

Here are some of what appears to be triple piping on the front sleeve seam made from the same material as the inner collar. It seems to end about even with the first button of the coat.

Any thougthts on this?

[attachmentid=6652]
[attachmentid=6651]

Last edited:
People need to stop putting corduroy on the collar. Look at the photos, its stitched to look like that, and is the same type of fabric as the rest of the coat.

That's not Baron Boutique's coat. That is the Screen Used coat. The photo is from when it and several other Blade Runner costumes were auctioned off. You can see the Tweed coat next to it.

Hi everyone.
This is Dave's wife, and I promise that next time registration opens up again I will get my own username. :)

We're very sorry to have kept you in the dark here. Dave is working on it and will update this when he gets back.

Thanks,
Rimma

David,...

OK so I'm interested in this also....

But, just so you know....

I haven't given up hope on:

- Cruise, WOTW Cafe Jkt.
- Gibsons, Road Warrior.

Stay Hard,
Snoose

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back