Blade Runner - Best Rick Deckard Trenchcoat

JohnnyCanuck

Hi all,

First of all - this is a great community with lots of great information. Have had an excellent time exploring for the last few days.

I have always loved Blade Runner and just took the leap by ordering a Paragon FX blaster - just awaiting its arrival. Now I have the bug and have been surfing this site for the last few days which led to me ordering a Rick Deckard wallet and associated cards, the origami unicorn, a blaster stand etc.

Anyways, I was wondering where to find the best Rick Deckard overcoat. Two of the best options seem to be from Magnoli and Excellent Leather Shop. Is one better than the other? Are there other options I should be considering? Is Magnoli the best bet for the rest of Deckard's outfit? Greatly appreciate any input. Thanks!

I haven't seen either of them in person, but Excellent Leather Shop's comes the closest of any replica I've seen for sale to getting the drape and texture of the fabric right. I'm thinking of remaking mine for yet a fourth time using lighter material to try and recreate the crinkly effect.

Hey'll,

In case you guys haven't seen this coat images yet.
ssy13khx8hxa1.jpg
ELS Deckard Coat 3.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back