Blade Collectors Unite! Blade show off thread

Yeah, it will be few and far between if they show up on Ebay as I've been searching for a pair since I lost mine in 06'. I the only model I have seen matching what I'm looking for is an alternate pair of Oakley 4's which have smooth texture on the earpieces. Maybe one day a pair will pop up. I miss having mind so much.

would love to get my hands on a quality blade1 replica vest-- been searching for such a long time.. You guys have amazing collections- my eyes bleed. envious

Finally tracked down the Blade II Edition Oakley 4S Shades to replace the original pair I lost. Also scored a Glaive and Sword, got a great deal on both of them especially the sword considering it's 100% complete and only been displayed for a short time. Still trying to track down the last of the three Factory X props I want which is the leg spikes. Maybe it won't be long before I come across a pair that's reasonable on it's price.

$_57.JPG s-l1600 (7).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg s-l1600 (10).jpg
10985583_10153153541728205_1550563937114557567_n.jpg

Blowing the dust off this thread. Yes, I wouldn't mind a set of spikes myself. The Factory X spikes are aluminum? I wish somebody would do a run in SILVER! How much do you figure one spike weighs? Silver prices in the US are currently $16.44 per ounce. Yeah, maybe aluminum is fine! :)

I liked the movies, and it's one of the older Marvel (non MCU) movies that I'd like to see resurrected.

I only recently got heavily into prop making and collecting, and have generally focused on Star Wars, but I do have a replica of the Blade leather coat. It's got a few inaccuracies, the most obvious is the red liner (mine was made black) and the non functional sword sheath. It's just decorative stitching that gives the impression.

Had it hand tailored in Turkey.

Anyone know somebody on line, a store or business that is selling the BLADE2 knifes? I've looked all over, and cannot even find a photo!!!!
Thanks.

I got all three off of eBay this past summer. Keep an eye out there. I'm still looking to get a set of the silver stakes. Anybody wanna sell theirs? Or just one stake. I'd take that.

Here's some pics.

Attachments

• bladeglaive.jpg
    bladeglaive.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Blade-Silver-Stakes-1.jpg
    Blade-Silver-Stakes-1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 72
  • glaives.jpg
    glaives.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 69
Hello guys,

Can someone please provide IDs on Snipes' actual Blade II outfit? I.e. coat, jacket, shirt, pants and shoes. Also all those accessories on him :) I'm planning to get a 1/6 figure made of him based off his Blade II look. Many thanks!

Anyone have any leads on finding a pair of Oakley's worn by Snipes in Blade II?

I know they were originally sold on New Line's website when the film was released because I purchased my original pair from there, however my pair mysteriously vanished and I have been hunting a replacement pair with no luck and hardly any information at all on them. If anyone has any information on where a pair can be purchased I would really appreciate it.

four_blade_zps3f82e9dd.jpg
These are Oakley Four S. But does anyone know what is the exact lense colour of Snipes' movie glasses?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back