Blade Collectors Unite! Blade show off thread

Here's a cool Blade prop from my collection.
Larry
edgereaper1.jpg

edgereaper.jpg

vampgroupweb.jpg

I also heve this piece made by Steve Wang.
Obviously I'm a Reaper fan.
Love the Blade films!
8.jpg

ntigroup.jpg

funny that you should resurrect this thread today.. cuz yesterday I just got a Blade "Hero" sword in the mail. It has a metal blade. ... I also picked up the last buckle I needed for my Blade 2 suit.

I'm getting a nice case for the sword from Screenused - cuz i'm too lazy to make on on my own

And some of you may have seen this but this amazing bust from streetjudge may be showing up on my doorstep soon. WOOP WOOP!

CIMG0407.jpg

cid_XMA11202683698aol1.jpg

slightly OT, will we ever see another snipes blade movie?
A shame the tv series died so quick i barely had a sample of it...

Hey Gang,

I actually have quite a bit of Blade stuff:

Original Props-

Blade
Leg stakes and holster
Larger stake for close ups
EDTA darts with arm holster
Snipes fangs on his dental mold

Blade 2
Full Blade 2 costume
Symtex coat (only one made)
Ninja sword
Snipes half sword and scabbard (for sitting scenes)
Full aluminum/resin Blade sword
2 resin UV bombs
UV bomb parts clearly seen on workbench
heart monitor (Damascinos cut scene on DVD)
Original cyclone and shredder glaives made for the movie (not FactoryX)
Wood gun case for Blade's Mac10 (used in early Whistler scene)
Electric stun rod (bad guy)

Blade 3
Full Police station costume (except for boots and sunglasses)

I also have alot of replica stuff. Since I didn't have access to a Blade one costume, I borrowed one and had it replicated by a hollywood seamstress. (Ave, the one you show is one of mine). I had an FX buddy sculpt a head and build up a body for it. Here's how it looks...

blade018b.jpg

blade021b.jpg

blade23.jpg

blade24.jpg

Gary

awesome awesome stuff gary! Yea, I never figured out who made that replica blade 1 vest. Thanks for chiming in. I like to know where my stuff comes from.. but that's not always easy when they've passed through a few people.

It's a great vest by the way.

That's a great life sized Blade by the way. I've been putting all my stuff on "regular" mannequins and it's just not the same. This summer I'm going to modify all of my mannequins so that they look more lifelike.

Hey Ave,

Glad you like it. I would have never been able to track down all the original materials if it hadn't been for my seamstress friend. That cord-like trim was impossible to find. She's made stuff for movies like Ecks vs Sever and Underworld, Mad TV and last year she re-made all the Kiss Demon costumes for Gene Simmons.

I actually ordered the buckles from Stubai and and had them shipped from Austria. They were the closest they had to the originals from the movie (which had been discontinued years earlier). I had a helluva time finging someone at the company that spoke English. All in all, I believe I made around 8 of them.

Oh, and the buckles are used in paragliding harnesses.

Gary

Hey brother,

Welcome to the forum! Just fyi, this thread was nearly a year old. hahaha Check the dates on your threads before you revive one.

Second, there are a few of those replica guns floating around. When you have access to the Junkyard, you can post a WTB (Want to Buy) thread there and you should be able to buy you one.

You can private message people that have them for sale, OR that make them. Just use the SEARCH function. Don't be afraid to ask around.

Blade is one of my ALL TIME favorite films, and the props from the first two films are amazing.

Good luck with your search, and take care!

--Chuck

Also, SPATCAVE used to sell the kits for the Blade guns, and Spat is the best. He is 100 percent trustworthy, and he's one of the nicest guys around.

So search for SPATCAVE or SPAT and you can check his stuff out. I THINK he still makes them.

I hope that helps!

Anyone have any leads on finding a pair of Oakley's worn by Snipes in Blade II?

I know they were originally sold on New Line's website when the film was released because I purchased my original pair from there, however my pair mysteriously vanished and I have been hunting a replacement pair with no luck and hardly any information at all on them. If anyone has any information on where a pair can be purchased I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hi Shane,

Sorry, I just now saw this post. I apologize for not replying earlier. The ONLY place I ever see these is eBay. They are not cheap. I recommend getting something similar. No one will notice. hahaha

Anyone have any leads on finding a pair of Oakley's worn by Snipes in Blade II?

I know they were originally sold on New Line's website when the film was released because I purchased my original pair from there, however my pair mysteriously vanished and I have been hunting a replacement pair with no luck and hardly any information at all on them. If anyone has any information on where a pair can be purchased I would really appreciate it.

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/shanehelms121/four_blade_zps3f82e9dd.jpg[/URL]

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back