Battlestar Galactica prop auction print catalog available for order

Just spoke to Joe @ Propworx - the catalogs are still available for $35, so don't buy one on eBay for the $50+ they are going for.

The Auctions on eBay will be going through May AND they will be having a special auction for "The Plan."

-Sean

I ordered December 29th and still haven't received a catalog!
Really annoying.

Propworx has ignored my emails so far.
I'm going to have to open a Paypal dispute.

That's a beautifully put together catalogue! I don't watch Galactica but they really showcased the items for sale. I wish we could get more books like this from different shows.

Well, despite people having trouble getting their copies, I threw caution to the wind and ordered one.

It looks fantastic and I must have one.

If it turns out I made a mistake I will come back here to vent with the rest of you.

I'm definitely considering on snagging them. I wonder how long the sale is on.

I've got both of them in PDF format. But, who knows, I may go for it.

I'm definitely considering on snagging them. I wonder how long the sale is on.

I've got both of them in PDF format. But, who knows, I may go for it.

I've got both, and they really are a work of art. For that price, it's a steal. Honestly, you won't regret that purchase.

Cheers,

Guy

I've got both, and they really are a work of art. For that price, it's a steal. Honestly, you won't regret that purchase.

Cheers,

Guy

Well, two primary issues right now is not only the pricing (with shipping and handling), but the amount of time it takes to deliver it (right now, as I've mentioned in the Off-Topic forum, I'm going to be moving from Orlando sometime in July).

But like I said, I've got the PDF files, so if the sale ends before I move, at least I know I've still got the PDF files.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back