Bandai release schedule

Everyone, keep yours eyes peeled on the internet, it's Sept. 30th (Force Friday) in Japan right now. Hopefully we will see more than what has been shown so far.....

The Y Wing is a pretty heavy duty kit. You definitely get your moneys worth as there's a gazillion parts.

Y%20wing%20r%20mod_zpsnvzipmil.jpg

Looks like we got coal in our stockings this Force Friday. Still, I hold out hope for a big scale Star Destroyer (18"-24").

Bandai released a lot of kits after the last 'Force Friday' so I am optimistic.
Might get the TIE/Striker just because I like TIE variants, not really thrilled with the U-Wing as a subject.

I think it's a Bandai modelling skills book....there's images of how to make dioramas etc using the Bandai kits

...& this Death Star is a scratch build

Check out Hobby Link Japan, they might have it

J

So the whole "Force Friday" wound up sounding like the MF when the hyperdrive fails? (Whooooong, woooong, woong.)

My friend P. Leia just asked Bandai, "Would it help if I got out an pushed?"

So the whole "Force Friday" wound up sounding like the MF when the hyperdrive fails? (Whooooong, woooong, woong.)

And Bandai's response: "Maybe you'd like it back in your cell, your Highness." :D

here in germany was it like " DUUUNDUUUUNDUUUUUUUUN" realy realy poor^^

first, some stores sells the few little figures 3 weeks earlyer....and tru says "no, were star to selling these on the 30.09, and as the day comes ... many fans were disapointed cuz only these few figures, little amount of blackseries figures an ships.

when i think of the force friday last year.....a big forcefail^^

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back