Bandai release schedule

It's funny, people always send me links to star wars merchandise like that. I'm sooooo not interested. I just want accurate replicas. That's all. I have no interest in a falcon shaped drone. Unless it's scaled properly I don't care.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

It's funny, people always send me links to star wars merchandise like that. I'm sooooo not interested. I just want accurate replicas. That's all. I have no interest in a falcon shaped drone. Unless it's scaled properly I don't care.

Yup, get stuff like Darth Vader coffee mugs or Star Wars cookie cutters for gifts every year....most get tossed after one use.

Actually I think the Vader coffee mug holds my pencils and pens at work still.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yup, get stuff like Darth Vader coffee mugs or Star Wars cookie cutters for gifts every year....most get tossed after one use.

Actually I think the Vader coffee mug holds my pencils and pens at work still.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Same here! My aunt gave us a whole star wars baking set for our wedding gift. Never used.

The ONLY thing I love is my artoo mug, which I use every day
aa69760c461c55d62d121abfd338a784.jpg

When it comes to Star Wars (and most sci-fi), I buy models, 'making of' books (mostly to serve as reference to build models), and maybe a couple t-shirts. Even as a kid I rarely bought or played with sci-fi toys because they never looked like the "real" thing.

Ok,...sorry to bring this up.....again....but just to remind you about the 1/72 Falcon,....this is footage of the display piece back in May or June.....this is not new news....just footage,....so don't get all hyper about this:

.....getting a wee bit hyper....

AHHHHH.....this has to be coming......& not as a tie in to the Han Solo movie!!!

I can't wait that long

Next year for the 40th Aniversary of SW......please??

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok,...sorry to bring this up.....again....but just to remind you about the 1/72 Falcon,....this is footage of the display piece back in May or June.....this is not new news....just footage,....so don't get all hyper about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4LflRmWh3c

.....getting a wee bit hyper....

AHHHHH.....this has to be coming......& not as a tie in to the Han Solo movie!!!

I can't wait that long

Next year for the 40th Aniversary of SW......please??

J
I kinda hope that it's a tie-in with the han movie because we might get ANH sidewalls

We do not know at this point if a physical model will even be used for the Han Solo film.
To save money I think they will most likely just redress the existing Falcons set prop (digitally removing the extra TESB landing gear) and CGI files.

We do not know at this point if a physical model will even be used for the Han Solo film.
To save money I think they will most likely just redress the existing Falcons set prop (digitally removing the extra TESB landing gear) and CGI files.
Mirrored sidewalls aside, the two things that were "off"with the bandai falcon was the size of the transmission pieces on the sides of the mandibles. And also those little "knuckles" where the mandibles meet the top hull felt undersized.

He ship looks far more aggressive on the studio model

Mirrored sidewalls aside, the two things that were "off"with the bandai falcon was the size of the transmission pieces on the sides of the mandibles. And also those little "knuckles" where the mandibles meet the top hull felt undersized.

He ship looks far more aggressive on the studio model

I am wondering if those differences appeared on the CGI mesh we saw on screen in TFA- that mesh may not have matched the older studio models used in earlier films.

I just picked up the y-wing from a local anime shop. $50 canadian.

Personally, I thought this was outrageous but I feel these things have been climbing up in price. Neither amazon or bay have them for any cheaper.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back