Bandai release schedule

chiangkaishecky over at the Starship Modeller Forum found a magazine scan of the STAP, Poe's X-wing and mini-TIE fighters:

232241uc2mz41n25gt152d.jpg

It's a shame they aren't releasing the battle drioids as a two pack as well as with the STAP. This way if someone wanted to display the droid folded and in other positions or colour schemes, they wouldn't have to get so many STAPs.

TazMan2000

Am I the only one who thinks the "folded" battledroid looks like it's on a camping trip trying to take a dump in the woods?

You might be. But if it' is in "dump mode," the squat IS supposed to be the healthiest and most efficient way to do it. :lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's a shame they aren't releasing the battle drioids as a two pack as well as with the STAP. This way if someone wanted to display the droid folded and in other positions or colour schemes, they wouldn't have to get so many STAPs.

TazMan2000

It could still happen depending on how Bandai separates the sprues, like they did with the R2 kit in two separate 'buddy' packs.

I just said on SSM that the only concern I have with those TIE Interceptor pics is the warping in the solar panel detail. I don't think there's any way to fix that!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back