Star Wars Bandai Kits - Super Bowl at Vader's House

FrightMaker

I've been having so much fun with these Bandai kits lately that my girls have been getting involved and so we decided to come up with a theme for what if Darth Vader had a Super Bowl Party? They donated some doll house furniture that met the scale perfectly! Well - here's what we came up with... Enjoy!

20160207_163502.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you like it! We had a ton of fun working on this. We have lots of little details hidden throughout - and you picked up on them!! :)

Absolutely awesome! I'm wondering what the Stormie is REALLY reading; he is holding the newspaper upside down like it was a cover for some more "fancy" magazine..! :)

Absolutely awesome! I'm wondering what the Stormie is REALLY reading; he is holding the newspaper upside down like it was a cover for some more "fancy" magazine..! :)

Should've included some kind of reflection in the window over his shoulder - so you could see his 'secret' read - ha!

My wife was looking at the first post and thought it was people in costumes until she read. That's great attention to detail.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back