Bandai release schedule

Was anyone here at SWCO? They said Bandai would have a survey for people to fill out on what they'd like to see. I'm sure everyone put a Blockade Runner on there, so we probably won't get it... I think people have been doing that for years in FSM's kit survey.

I might have a little problem. Current backlog (waiting for me to clear out material from other hobbies to make space to work on these). And I have a couple more X-wings & y-wings on the way (the unmarked box is the Nicholas Saga/JPG Productions YT-2400).

IMG_3966.jpg

Some more of cutey faced 1/2 BB-8 on Bandai's Twitter https://twitter.com/HobbySite

Re TLJ trailer, now that Poe's had his Black/Orange X-Wing blown to bits, does he fly an A-wing, is the blue one his? Im guessing well see a new "Poe special edition" something. Also Kylo or Snoke need a special TIE. Kylo might get a new helmet/costume by the end and become "Darth". Theres the speeder too.. hopefully all this leads to more Awesome Bandai model kits! :D

Amazing to see Bandai has made 24 kits in the last 12 months alone http://bandai-hobby.net/sw/jp/schedule/index.html

I might have a little problem. Current backlog (waiting for me to clear out material from other hobbies to make space to work on these). And I have a couple more X-wings & y-wings on the way (the unmarked box is the Nicholas Saga/JPG Productions YT-2400).

View attachment 722175

I got the same problem-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weakest SW character EVER!!!

and now back to Bandai!,........Has anyone seen the AT AT kit in Canada yet? I REALLY NEED one!!!
My lhs in Toronto carries the bandai stuff. I'm not sure if they have the AT AT yet. There's an anime shop in Chinatown that probably would.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That Halloween edition x-wing is one of my least favorite colour schemes in the galaxy

Oddly, I appreciate Poe's X-Wing color scheme if for no other reason than it showed a bit of boldness (a bit) in a movie that otherwise went way out of its way to recycle the greatest hits of the OT. That being said, the orange and black is simply the negative reversal version of the white and blue regular X-Wing the same way the First Order TIEs are a negative reversal of the OT TIEs. JJ must've been playing with his Instagram filters one day...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back