Bandai release schedule

Attachments

• d3c7446bd776e5c050c862e043ae777c.jpg
    d3c7446bd776e5c050c862e043ae777c.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 127
Nope. Not you, Joe. Agreed, you could drive a fleet of Mack trucks down those trenches. Oh well... it will keep the aftermarket parts builders happy. =)

Nope. Not you, Joe. Agreed, you could drive a fleet of Mack trucks down those trenches. Oh well... it will keep the aftermarket parts builders happy. =)
That may be why the release has been delayed. Bandai might have gone back to the drawing board to correct this look.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I dont think those big Bandai "show SD" with the oversized trenches are the final model, i always assumed it was another modified kit as theres gaps under the front of the superstructure and the dimensions look off. If you look at the dimensions of the Tiny one they did Bandai clearly know what they are doing:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/61490450@N08/26963312486/in/photostream/

That looks awesome! I would love a 1/1700 94cm version of that.

Yep, they're flying towards the new walkers. They look to be the rumored new BWing-like fighter that we glimpsed the cockpit of in leaked photos. Then there's the new, slow moving, clearly heavily armored ships in the space battle.

New vehicles in the trailer: New A-Wing in hangar, whatever capital ship the hangar is in (Home One? Definitely looks Mon Calamari), B-Wingish/pod racer things, new walkers, Nebulon-ish/hammerhead-ish ships in the space battle. I bet by December we have at least the A-Wing and the B-pod things as Bandai kits.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back