Bandai 1-144 Millennium Falcon ANH version

Thanks guys

Beautiful work. That patch job on the bottom hull looks brilliant. Can't wait to see more.

Thank you very much bwize,....I started the armour last night

84WQzji.jpg

Gqcr9h3.jpg

Thanks for looking

John

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!

I have seen at least three or more type maintenances gaps for the ANH Falcon, is yours the original one John? these came from the MPC one if i'm not misstaken?

I'm not sure what you mean,......um.....I'm using this image as my guide:

FS42ldd.jpg

J

Last edited:
Oh yes,...I see

The old MPC gets some real slagging,......when really it has a lot of accuracies,.....some fundamental flaws also,......but there is good in there

The openings are roughly the right shape going by the 5 foot underside photo,.....dunno where that coloured one came from,...but you can see that the two openings are not symmetrical on the 5 footer & my MPC build

So I've printed out that ILM image to the scale of my Bandai & I'm copying off it,.....don't know what greeblies I'm gonna put inside it though

J

Oh yes,...I see

The old MPC gets some real slagging,......when really it has a lot of accuracies,.....some fundamental flaws also,......but there is good in there

The openings are roughly the right shape going by the 5 foot underside photo,.....dunno where that coloured one came from,...but you can see that the two openings are not symmetrical on the 5 footer & my MPC build

So I've printed out that ILM image to the scale of my Bandai & I'm copying off it,.....don't know what greeblies I'm gonna put inside it though

J

Thanks, I did the same and still working on the pipeline and greebies using a Revell model. I'll just wait and see your progress :D

It's frustrating to follow this thread and get that itch to make my own ANH conversion of the Bandai kit, because it would be cool to have the three major variants -- ANH, TESB conversion and TFA -- but then realize I have A) only so much money to spend on models, B) only so much shelf space to display models (before my wife divorces me) and C) only so many years of my life left to finish the over two dozen unfinished kits waiting in the stash! :darnkids

It's frustrating to follow this thread and get that itch to make my own ANH conversion of the Bandai kit, because it would be cool to have the three major variants -- ANH, TESB conversion and TFA -- but then realize I have A) only so much money to spend on models, B) only so much shelf space to display models (before my wife divorces me) and C) only so many years of my life left to finish the over two dozen unfinished kits waiting in the stash! :darnkids

Ha,.....I know.....my green light is because these Bandai Falcons are so small & relatively cheap,....I don't mind having 2 of them,,,,,,

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back