Back to the Future

I could do that for you. But I cannot identify the black printed text. And what are the exact dimensions of the paper?

my paper is 25mm x 40mm ..i believe it had text on both sides?

if anyone likes it once done , i dont mind buying extras and mailing em out , theyre £1.08 for a pack of mixed colours

or maybe a u.s member can grab a few , shouldnt cost alot to mail

What kind of key did they use for the DeLorean?

I have identified one of the 4 other keys. It's a Yale Omega key for a 1933 Dodge.

Found that on bttf.com

33dwe1k.jpg

My first thought was a Delorean key, but defineatly not...

109100.JPG

If you type delorean key in google, you will get some different keys, Im sure one of them will fit...

I cannot identify the black printed text.

This is only a guess, but based on a different key tag I've seen before, I think the text reads:

PHONE____555-1128_____
LICENSE __OUT-A-TIME___

If Found Drop In Mail Box - Post. Guar.

Hmmm, just compared the screen used tag with the Hillman tag 701294. It's not the same. Any other ideas?

61xDO8izE5L._AA1500_.jpg

whats the other side say?
The other side has 3 unmarked lines just like the Hy Ko in the photo above, although the label is actually a bit shorter in the movie. Based on the screen cap in which the most writing is visible, I am fairly certain that the correct text for it is this:

_Dr. E Brown__
_1646 J.F.K Dr
_Hill Valley, CA_

thanks

if anyone has some good screen caps of docs address please post them , so i can try to match the handwriting etc

would anyone be able to make me a label with the lines on and the "if found drop in mail box" text , i have zero skills at that kinda thing

thanks

if anyone has some good screen caps of docs address please post them , so i can try to match the handwriting etc

would anyone be able to make me a label with the lines on and the "if found drop in mail box" text , i have zero skills at that kinda thing

I'm going to get one of the tags for correct measurements in a couple of days. I will make the labels and post both sides here then.

I attached the best screen caps of each side of the tag.

thanks ..if you get chance to buy any extras with the correct chain , id like one if you'd be prepared to mail it

if not no probs

i look forward to seeing the label

Something completely else: does someone recognize the comic inside the tales from space cover:

Tales1.jpg

I know it's a fake cover, but the inside comic is a real one. The picture above is from a production prop, so if this comic could be identified, I'd like to use a reprint (or the comic itself) in the Tales from Space replica I'm creating (maybe will do a run of them when they are finished).

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back