Back to the Future

I was able to get a cleaner transfer this time. I tried a laminator and it worked much better than the printer.

That's much, much better! Is it white foil or silver? How's the fixation on the sheet? Does the foil come of easily, or is it well fixated?

Thats lookin really good so far Daniel, do you have a comparison with your reciept and the one wich comes with the markpoons almanac?:thumbsup

I have one of markpoon, but the ones you can make with Rolands file will be better. Markpoons version also is blue print on a transparant sheet, but the blue is not the correct color (in my receipt). It's too light.

By the way: Tomorrow I should receive my stamp pad with the silver ink. I'm looking forward to seeing the results. :)

I might, but only if Roland's ok with the use of his artwork, and if there's enough interest.

First I want to check out my stamp. If it works well and I decide, that it's accurate enough, I would do my own run. If not, then you have my OK, of course. ;)

anyone have a good screen cap of the delorean keyring , think ive found a similar one today

Do you mean this one?

attachment.php

Do you mean this one?

attachment.php

It's a HyKo key tag. . They come in assorted colors so you might not get a blue one if you buy it online.

I'd like to try to identify the keys also. I know one of them is an omega key. Another one looks like a standard US post office box key. I think there are 4 different keys.

Last edited:
I would like a finished one, because a paper prop and getting the key tag would be more work than purchasing all stuff in parts from the US...

Maybe someone can do a small run?!?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back