Back to the Future II 2015 Jacket Build NEW VIDEO JACKET pg 27!!!

Re: Back to the Future II 2015 Jacket Build

Gaaaah I hate you brad now I'll be converting my own eBay b@tmj jacket.Let the fun begin I guess lol

LOL! Yeah but think of how cool you'll look with your real MAG's on....ya bastad! :lol

Yep, those are the hero shoes used for close ups. He (and his stunt men) run around in stunt shoes.

So what are the pair called that they cut up to run cords through so we'd all think the "power lacing" was real?

attachment.php

I'm amazed they did the open front pocket with a bellow part as well.

Target had this on sale for 18 bucks a few weeks back, but now its back to $70. Might be a good investment for the part needed
OpenZoomLayer

link

Leather Computer Chair - Black : Target

or

Student Task Fabric Chair - Walmart.com

If your gonna take that route, go to good wills or thrift stores and get the chairs for 10 bucks or less a piece. Search craigslist for them if you find a specific model which has a long amount of bellow on it.

Maybe for a one time jacket, but for people who would sell these jackets like me, I would not want to spend this much on materials. I like to not overprice things.

I think finding that tubing somewhere is your best bet. :thumbsup

Looks awesome. It's amazing how closely the look can be replicated using the anti-slip mat.

Jedifyfe, simply amazing! I'm always blown away at how quickly you crank out these BTTF props in quality that looks like they should take weeks or months. I wanna say it's the best drawer-liner jacket I've ever seen.

Just wanted to mention one thing in case it's easy to change before Comikaze this weekend, the pockets look a little "tall" to me. Unless of course you were covering something on the original donor jacket...
The pockets on the screen used jackets look more square in shape.

Please take lots of pics this weekend and post them here! Your overall costume looks great, and you are so lucky to be able to wear the Markpoons. My feet are too big. :(

Just wanted to mention one thing in case it's easy to change before Comikaze this weekend, the pockets look a little "tall" to me. Unless of course you were covering something on the original donor jacket...
The pockets on the screen used jackets look more square in shape.

Yeah, I agree. What I was doing was going off the area that the pockets cover compared to the original jacket and not neccesarilly the shape. But IF I do another jacket, I'll redo them.

Yeah, I agree. What I was doing was going off the area that the pockets cover compared to the original jacket and not neccesarilly the shape. But IF I do another jacket, I'll redo them.

Cool...."if" you do another, you can sell me your first one :)

Cool...."if" you do another, you can sell me your first one :)

More than likely that I WILL do a second one. I was thinking about making real pockets.

I just added temporary black squares with red circles. They are made of foam but I will change them for styrene ones later.

The electronics should be here tomorrow, so hopeflly I can get that done also before this Saturday (Comikaze)

Jedifyfe have to considered trimming back the gaps between the raised edges on the tubing? Because in the movie the ridges go past the other belt part. I'll probably do that if I can borrow a rotary tool somewhere.

And for the MP shoes, yes they do fit larger feet. I fit 10.5 and 11 and I can fit into them

Have you done the toe correction as Jedifyfe did? I am size 10 and can fit into mine (have not done the toe correction) and do not think I could wear them very long with my toes rubbing against the toe box.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back