Back to the Future II 2015 Jacket Build NEW VIDEO JACKET pg 27!!!

What do you guys think??? Its grey leather. . Kinda looks scuffy like the pictures..but not as rough

uploadfromtaptalk1446199501098.png

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yay! I was able to score a jacket...and for pretty cheap...im gonna have to wash it like 2 times just jn case hahah..i would of prwfered something new, but couldnt find anything...uploadfromtaptalk1446313958579.png

Ok guys been looking through the whole thread and i see that i need 2 1/2 inch piping for the cuffs and belt..

But what are the sizes for the squares?? The ones where the buttons go..Nd the ones on the straps that hold the extra material on the arms

What material al for the pockets? And size???

Any specific sizes for the rings around the pocket flap? And the shouder straps???

I think you'd have to eyeball it and use the cuff measurements and estimate what the other measurements are. The pockets look to be 3 inches away from the center, just find a good photo of the jacket and take a good guess by comparing the other parts to the cuffs

I think you'd have to eyeball it and use the cuff measurements and estimate what the other measurements are. The pockets look to be 3 inches away from the center, just find a good photo of the jacket and take a good guess by comparing the other parts to the cuffs
I feared thats what i had to do..lol.. thank you

Are those for the arm expanses? I had an idea about keeping those from wrinkling in. Maybe the wiring from those collapsable windshield protectors or collapsable barrels could be repurposed to be put inside the arms of the jacket.

51f52Uv50VL._SL1100_.jpg
Collapsible_Barrel.jpg
That or just the wire from metal hangers. Speaking of hangers, I always thought those plastic sock hangers or jewelry/accessory hangers would be a good idea to make the plastic part over the breast pockets.
Socks_Hanger.jpg
Just some ideas I've had floating around my brain.

What it is the ID/OD of those? Big rubber bellows cost soooo much here in Australia.
Ill chexk ut they are $20usd and $15 shipping..so i dont think im getting them lol for a budget jacket build

There you go. Over $200 each here.
Dang. Well its straight from china..so you could get in on it too lol..
Hmm if itz 20 for a custom size like it says and as long as we want...then that wouldnt be bad..

How long do you think wed need for all 4 bellows, for both sleeves??
I know like a 7-8inch diameter??uploadfromtaptalk1446974495520.jpeg

You need 4 peaks of each bellow per section, so one of those bellows will do two of the four joins.

For me, I would need at least D = 250mm or 10" and D1 = 225mm or 9" just for the shoulders and D = 200 or 8" and D1 = 175 or 7" for the elbows. The only other measurements are the wall thickness. The connection tubes could be what ever you wanted to make them. They would get cut off anyway.

When I decide to get back into making mine, I am probably going to make my own elliptical bellows so the sleeves sit a bit better.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back