Azurial's Pep Files - 12/23/12: Shrike Pilot Helmet available! Iron Man BE soon!

Re: Azurial's Pep Files -X-Men - Cyclops' Visor is up! 12/21/2010 - KDH Terra parts 1

Working on it X-Mas is right now in the way but should be done after Christmas.

Re: Azurial's Pep Files -X-Men - Cyclops' Visor is up! 12/21/2010

if you want any of the G1 Transformer 3D Files I'm sure I have most of them on my HD somewhere.

The only thing I was ever able to find on the net were extremely low poly models from some game made in the late 80's, so I tried doing a few from scratch (Soundwave and Bumblebee) and failed miserably. :cry

Anyway, I can't speak for anyone else, but I would love to take a look at those G1 files and play around with them... any chance of helping a brother out?

Re: Azurial's Pep Files -X-Men - Cyclops' Visor is up! 12/21/2010 - KDH Terra parts 1

hey vagabond - maybe we should do some (admitably cheesy) Sentai (power rangers) peps lmao - sorry just got home from the bar, but might be kool

Well there is currently a Green and a White Power Ranger pep helmets on the web currently. Dungbeetle has the Green and Rundown the White from the original series that's the only style of helmets I'll work on dealing with MMPR.

i was thinking more along the lines of mecha peps - how sweet would it be to walk around in a robot T-rex armor lol

On another note, as sort of a side project, a sort of semi break from unfolding an modeling the BGC armor, i just finished a work up of a set of Wolverine Claws for pepping and i'll probably release those in a few days - definately by wensday.

If you mean something like Megazord or Dragonzord I'm up for that. Don't kno where to get a 3D model from though.

i have been doing alot of modeling so thats no problem :)

yay! lol. i'll put that link in the OP

I am sorry Azurial, but I started to work on the Terra Chest piece and it is printing the pieces off the paper and onto the other one, I check the pepakura and they are off the page, I was wondering if this was on purpose and I alter it or if I am doing something wrong?

ahh... did you set your Pep to print out in Landscape Letter? if you haven't then that may be causing the issue

UPDATE: i will be finishing the BGC model soon - i have a free day tuesday - and then a quick unfold of the Wolverine Claws i have modeled - going to do more X-Men side projects so if there is a request please feel free to post or PM me.

secondly - i have been doing some post-Cyclops visor research and have noticed that my pep visor MAY be incorrectly represented so any one that is a 100% hardcore Uncanny fan, please let me know where it needs to be cut, shrunk or rounded.

UPDATE:

had a few issues with the BGC project so its on hold for a bit but checkout one of my developing projects here

wow, its been 7 days since the last post, well I guess I will post something to bump the thread and show what I have been working on, yes my creation, Outstanding unfolding Azurial 1st Pic 2nd Pic

wow, its been 7 days since the last post, well I guess I will post something to bump the thread and show what I have been working on, yes my creation, Outstanding unfolding Azurial 1st Pic 2nd Pic

glad i can hel;p :) not sure how much i can help you ouat at this point had a total registry corruption on my windows partition and im trying to fix it - once i can get back into windows i'll do some more unfolds and have some more peps posted - i will need help unfolding the BGC armor so if there are any volunteers please let me know either here or PM me.

nice! now if only some one would post a BGC helm pic so i know that my pep works right...

lol Azurial, I am sorry but I am working day and night to finish these 3 costumes by the end of may.

EDIT: Is it normal for a helmet to have 28 pages? I just scaled Aqua's helmet and unfolded it, and it came up to 28 pages, the Height is 310 mm's just like the program told me but when I started to print them out, some of these are pretty huge.

Last edited:
Re: Azurial's Pep Files - Bat Scowls anyone? Batman Project Started - Details page 3

hmm... i did a rough approximation of the size based on other helms i did and a some helm pages are about 12 - 15 so it could just be the complexity of the angles.

at any rate i have modeled a Bat-Scowl (pic below) and MAY do an entire suit BUT this one will not be free. i will give away the scowl but an entire pep armor will be $30 (US) for the model.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back