Azurial's Pep Files - 12/23/12: Shrike Pilot Helmet available! Iron Man BE soon!

Re: Azurial's Pep Files - Bubblegum Crisis - New re-Designed Helmet! 11-19-10

New helm is up anime fans! go nuts!

just a note on the new helm:

i did alot of modifying from the picture to make it look alot more accurate and did alot to make it more pep friendly. there were some peping issues and the original helm had a spot on the visor where it didnt match up to the rest of the bucket. now in the anime the visor was solid with no clear parts except for the small holes that you see on either side. a micro cam fed info to an HUD on the inside so (i hope) i made enough room inside for a micro(pocket) projector that could be rigged to display a camera feed. i plan on using a PSP and modded Go! Cam for the HUD. Other wise something like this -> http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/1/69/7198/ITEM/Scorpion-Faceshield-for-EXO-1000-Helmet.aspx can be cut to fit and wedged into a cut out section on the visor.

i should also note that a hinge not unlike the one found in Iron man helms, is best for this as the visor should stand at a slight upward angle as show in the preview picture and the second helm's pep file.

re-designed torso should be up after thanksgiving. if you also like these files and wish to support them please pm me about dontating and custom pep files.

Last edited:

UPDATE:

The new upper torso is almost finished. Im in the process of putting all of the right dips and divets in place but translating the material i have from 2-D black and white to a solid 3-D model is a challenege. heres a preview of the upper torso and A referance pic im using

Update:

The new uppertorso file (if any are interested) will be up next week after i tweek it a bit. after that im going to work on some Gen 1 Transformers Peps for any one going to Cons this summer/spring (i myself am going to ACEN - HOPEFULLY) so get your requests in!

i have one of three starters in mind for the first project:

Megatron
BumbleBee
one of the Seekers (ya know - Starscream, Skywarp, thunder cracker, ect. since they all have the same shape, just different paint)

Update:

The new uppertorso file (if any are interested) will be up next week after i tweek it a bit. after that im going to work on some Gen 1 Transformers Peps for any one going to Cons this summer/spring (i myself am going to ACEN - HOPEFULLY) so get your requests in!

i have one of three starters in mind for the first project:

Megatron
BumbleBee
one of the Seekers (ya know - Starscream, Skywarp, thunder cracker, ect. since they all have the same shape, just different paint)

Helloooooooo Azurial,

I currently have all 3 armored suits of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep and seeing as you are an anime lover like myself, if you wouldn't mind helping me unfold these bad boys. Of course as payment I can give you the 3ds files?

sounds like a plan, but i dont really ask anything in return ^_^, just not enough time to unfold stuff on my own. I'll send ya a PM once i get the torso model done.

i will also note that another project i have in the works is a Code Geass Zero Mask, Knightmare Frame Pilot communicator, and other Code Geass related peps.

Last edited:

Hey Azurial, I'd like your permission (or help) modifying this pep file. Can I shoot you a PM?

Quick update for any and all still interested - finally made some real progress on the upper torso and stomach plate! Thanks to having some time off from work i was able to get some smoothing and rebuilding of the model done this last week and i'll be unfolding once a few minor details are hammered out.

UPDATE:

Update time again folks! posting a special surprise for all in about an hour or so here once the final adjustments are made - sorry its taken so long to post the chest as i have been meaning to do so, but (stupid me), i forgot to save the recent changes to the model and have to start from scratch again.

I will also be posting DarkBebi's Kingdom Hearts Aqua torso file along with the Terra helm. hope you all enjoy :D

Re: Azurial's Pep Files -X-Men - Cyclops' Visor is up! 12/21/2010

Azurial would you like some help unfolding some of the files you have, my other name I go by is Nintendude which you may have heard of on several other pepakura files and builds right now I have some free time and I can help you as much as you need it.

sure just about ready to finish up my BGC project and then start building the 3ds files from the model. so i'll PM ya when i get home from work - then i have a few days to finish what im currently working on and hopefully get some more of DarkBebi's models unfolded, if you'd like to help out with those as well

Sure I would love to help you out with those, after we finish up Darkbebi's files, would you like to work on the Jin-Roh Panzer Cop armor I have all the 3D files.

Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kerberos Panzer Cop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And here is the link to the files I have been working on.I need to see about fixing the detail on the side of the cheek for the helmet I accidently deleted a polygon. Can't remember where I got the original character model from but it's taken me a while to get the parts broken down.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

i think i have a new Anime on my list of things to watch ^_^

on another note, i will be postponing my Gen 1 Transformers peps in favor of a REALLY good Japanese movie called Zeiram. you can find it on BakaBT but if you find a dubbed version its horrible - WATCH THE SUBBED ONE lol. anyway here's the progress i was able to make in the last few hours

That looks strange yet intresting, and if you want any of the G1 Transformer 3D Files I'm sure I have most of them on my HD somewhere.

Re: Azurial's Pep Files -X-Men - Cyclops' Visor is up! 12/21/2010 - KDH Terra parts 1

possibly - i was planning on doing a few models from scratch and alter them to my liking a bit, but that will have to wait till after BGC, Bebi's unfolds are done and the Zeiram Project lol

Re: Azurial's Pep Files -X-Men - Cyclops' Visor is up! 12/21/2010 - KDH Terra parts 1

awwwww, your so nice! I appreciate you doing this for me so much!!

i cant speak for Vagabond, but as for me its no problem really :)

okie dokie the terra armor is almost completely unfolded - gonna be doing some more work om BGC Hardsuit for a few days so i wont have much time to do any more unfolds untill that is finished. I should how ever note that the chest plate on the terra is, so far, the hardest thing i've ever unfolded.

how are things looking on your end Vagabond?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back