Limited Run Avengers: Age of Ultron/Civil War Captain America Belt and Harness Run

Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron Captain America Belt Buckle

Made a few tweaks and reprint tonight. I'll continue working on getting it prepped for molding in the next couple of weeks

Just a quick note, this is still going to happen. The reprinted master is still being worked on, but i had some other home commitments this week. I'll get back to this asap

Getting closer. Still a few small areas to fix, then it's ready for molding. Possibly next week. When I get to that point I'll start reaching out to everyone.

20150612_232757_zpsyco2q0yn.jpg

Master is finally ready for molding. I should have enough silicone on hand to finish this up, but I may need to pick up more. If that's the case, I'll head over to Reynold's next week to grab some. Once the mold is done, I'll start taking orders!

All set to mold! Should be pouring it tomorrow, first cast pulled on Wednesday :)

I will of course post pics here, and then open the run.

Funny you should ask! I was ready to mold when I realized (or was told) my buckle was too big. I scaled down and reprinted, then went out of town for 10 days. Just got back, so I need to refinish the matter before I can mold it. I'll also be doing some of the other belt greeblies. Hopefully everything will be ready mid/late September.

Just putting the finishing touches on sanding today, so should be ready for molding tomorrow. I'll swing by Reynolds to pick up supplies then

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back