Avengers 2: what would you like to see?

Really, Green Arrow and Avengers? Really?? I hope this is some kind of a bad joke... And as for more nudity, do you think Avengers are movie for that kind of stuff? You use nudity when you need to save really poor movie...
I'm a scifi film nerd, not a comic book nerd, but I think you got my point. Get rid of the 45 year old arrow guy, whatever he is called. :D

Wolverine, that would be the best thing that can happen.

That actually would be the worst thing that could happen. It's bad enough to have all the Xmen movies (sans First Class) be solely focused on Wolverine's character, but to have him be in other movies would just take all the work in getting other super heroes onto the big screen seem like a waste.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Not every movie with nudity is a bad film - and if I read the thread title correctly it said "What would YOU (meaning me) like to see?" I want naked superheroes - Banner was naked for a bit - but that's not enough - I want Nick Fury to have to wear two patches - if you know what I mean. I want to see Pepper's Pots - if you know what I mean. :p:p I'm a proud pervert - I imagine a day when computer technology will allow us to remove the clothing of our favorite stars from the films they are in. I can hardly wait to get at my Mr. Belvedere collection as well as certain episodes of Antique Roadshow. :D:p:D:p:love

You are a true pervert, I tip my hat to you. :D

But I want to see one of the main characters die and see how everyone reacts. Or maybe they all lose their 'powers' ie no hulk, Captain being as weak as the average person, Stark having no suits because Jarvis wants dental etc. Would be fun seeing them use brains :)

In all truth - I'd love to see Doctor Strange show up. I have a feeling this next movie will focus around a bezerker Hulk - not sure why I feel that way, but I know the sodabumps over at Marvel are probably dying to get Tony in that Hulkbuster armor.

Personally I think thanos and the infinity gauntlet belong in the third film so not only will they have a larger team to fight him but they will also have one of the greatest heroes ever to help them fight:
diazstrange.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Re: Avengers 2: what would you like to see?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Not every movie with nudity is a bad film - and if I read the thread title correctly it said "What would YOU (meaning me) like to see?" I want naked superheroes - Banner was naked for a bit - but that's not enough - I want Nick Fury to have to wear two patches - if you know what I mean. I want to see Pepper's Pots - if you know what I mean. :p:p I'm a proud pervert - I imagine a day when computer technology will allow us to remove the clothing of our favorite stars from the films they are in. I can hardly wait to get at my Mr. Belvedere collection as well as certain episodes of Antique Roadshow. :D:p:D:p:love

I like the occasional Antiques Roadshow, but it would be hilarious if I could watch it and say, "Aw, you thought that was an antique Chipendale, but it was a Montgomery Wards knock off from 1968. Time for you to get naked."

It was probably already mentioned, but I want agent Coulson brought back.

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

You'll probably see Coulson in the next Cap movie, so unless they decide to kill him again, chances are good you'll see him in Avengers 2

I like the occasional Antiques Roadshow, but it would be hilarious if I could watch it and say, "Aw, you thought that was an antique Chipendale, but it was a Montgomery Wards knock off from 1968. Time for you to get naked."

Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

Oh man - can you imagine how many more viewers the show would have if they followed your vision. BILLIONS.

In all truth - I'd love to see Doctor Strange show up. I have a feeling this next movie will focus around a bezerker Hulk - not sure why I feel that way, but I know the sodabumps over at Marvel are probably dying to get Tony in that Hulkbuster armor.

I welcome a berserk Hulk. Right after we get him in his own film. Aren't they moving the timeline along too briskly?

\:D/

They have already come out and said that Hulk won't be an "enemy" in A2, so that might be something they try later down the line

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! The latest preview for IM3 is out, and there is DEFINITELY a Hulk smasher in the movie! Along with a truck-load of other suites... NOW how is A2 looking?!? That has got to change some ideas. :D

I know this would never happen.....but even just a small nod to Spiderman joining the Avengers would rock my socks........it sucks he's owned by Sony though.

With all due respect, unless you are the CEO of either company, you can't know for sure. " Come on, People. How bout a little optimism."- Han Solo

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back