Assassin's Creed IV: Edward Kenway WIP

Your stuff is looking great! I wish those blades you linked were coming out sooner :p I guess it makes sense to hold them till the game is actually out.. alas.

(Ignore the Winnie the Pooh stickers in the back its my girlfriends room. -.-)

*A little Bio of my life kinda :p* When I was young and in elementary school through 8th grade I was always bullied for being over weight and short... which in time started to really effect me and my eating habits and i continued to get bigger til my Dad asked me if i wanted to bodybuild with him before I started Football in High School this is due to my father having very natural bodybuilding genetics which helped A LOT. So when I got into High School I played Football which in time got me Skinnier, healthier, and WAY stronger! as you can see :p*

progress.jpg

So this photo is to show progress of my Edward Kenway body and hair length and pretty much all cosplay im going to do. My hair is nowhere near how long it needs to be and I am still looking to lose around 20 pounds so I have months to do this. Ive been hitting the gym a lot recently way more then before and I am weighing about 230 and 6 foot right now!

Hope you enjoy and stay tuned for my progress on my Edward costume!

im loving the work being done here man, very cool i cant wait to see it finished, im not too familiar with the AC series but im really liking the way the characters look and how they have hidden blades and whatnot but yeah, im going to start getting into the games but anyways, great job so far

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back