Anyone with medical knowledge identify this human bone?

Mmm, I took out my bluray and the sword does not have too much screen time, it seems. These are the only screenshots I could make. Maybe this can help... (if you know of other scenes where the sword is seen, let me know and I can post some screencaps of that too...)

Yeah, that second picture is from a toy, but other than the one screen cap I used, that's all there is as far as image sources is concerned. I don't *think* the screen used sword has gone up for sale. I'll try and do a little more digging.

TomVDJ, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for those screen caps! Unfortunately I don't think there are any other scenes that show it any better. :( That first one, when you look at the very end of the handle...it almost looks like it has three "knobs" (for lack of better terminology). I think human arm and leg bones only have two?

Too bad that scene doesn't show the complete bottom part. I litarally too a screencap of the first very frame of that scene, and the bottom part of the handle is not in the picture... I think the toy sword is not completely screen accurate. It seems to have some "spikey things" on the end, while in the movie it really seems some round bone-ends...

Well, it doesn't get much more accurate than that, thanks Mattycsi!
It's quite rare they're ever in our building, she is a bit of a geek too, so when I saw her it just popped into my head to ask her about this. She didn't examine it for hours or anything, but that was her conclusion after a swift look.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back