Identify this bottle

drsyn71

Sr Member
I was looking through some of my brother's bottles today and found one that I was curious about. He's passed away, so I can't ask him about it. I found it next to a Dickel Whisky bottle used on Star Trek for the Saurian Brandy, a Jim Beam bottle that was used for I Dream Of Jeannie. And then there's this tall, green, knobby deal. Was that used on some TV show or movie or was it just a cool bottle my brother bought? There was a piece of masking tape on the bottom of the bottle as a price tag with $2 written on it. My brother WAS a yard sale enthusiast, so I have no idea.

Attachments

• 20221226_184903.jpg
    20221226_184903.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 121
  • 20221226_185056.jpg
    20221226_185056.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
I was looking through some of my brother's bottles today and found one that I was curious about. He's passed away, so I can't ask him about it. I found it next to a Dickel Whisky bottle used on Star Trek for the Saurian Brandy, a Jim Beam bottle that was used for I Dream Of Jeannie. And then there's this tall, green, knobby deal. Was that used on some TV show or movie or was it just a cool bottle my brother bought? There was a piece of masking tape on the bottom of the bottle as a price tag with $2 written on it. My brother WAS a yard sale enthusiast, so I have no idea.
I did a quick image search and came up with these search results, your brothers bottle certainly looks like several shown here,
60s Empoli bubble carafe - Google Search

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back