ANOVOS Darth Vader

Re: ANVOS Darth Vader

Guys, this is really really good feedback. It is very constructive and I can't thank you enough for taking the time and write this out for us. Just so you know, I am copying and pasting your comments as we speak for my team to discuss and we're actually taking action on it.

Doug ~ Yup ! We are working on a purchasable metal upgrade to the resin one that comes stock.

Guys, this is really really good feedback. It is very constructive and I can't thank you enough for taking the time and write this out for us. Just so you know, I am copying and pasting your comments as we speak for my team to discuss and we're actually taking action on it.

Doug ~ Yup ! We are working on a purchasable metal upgrade to the resin one that comes stock.

Awesome! Might there be an upgrade option for the silver boxes or the green Co2 cartridge as well? Is there a calendar coming into focus for the belt rig yet? Do you know when we might have to decide on and purchase upgrades or about what they'll cost?

Saw that you're partnering to do the blaster, so I'll be holding off on finding one for it!

D

Hi Doug, we are starting with the Droid caller upgrade first and see where that goes first.

As for the date, we are getting really really close .. also expect an email soon about choice of weathered or unweathered at no additional cost.

As for the Blaster- still in the works with EFX - I am hoping they say yes to making something for our costumers !!

Really loving where this is going, I am currently building my tie helmet and if it wasn't a back logged kit I had 3 years ago and paid far too much for, I would have gladly picked up the Anvos bucket. If people are unfamiliar with tie helmets, the finished kit's cost puts it right up there with many lids available right now and definitely reasonable for a nicely finished helmet with hardware.

Quality products, honesty, transparency, and fairness will assure mutual respect between Anovos and its customers.

Please do not institute loyalty programs or perks for "preferred customers" like the airlines or Amazon.com have. They can create backlash. For example this year I noticed Amazon provides early access to their lightning deals just for prime members. Bad idea as now I don't even look for those deals.

Though it is employed by many companies, classifying *customers* (not products) by tiers e.g. gold platinum prime etc. IMO is not a good strategy because it conveys less appreciation (disrespect) for new or less frequent buyers.

QG- Noted !

- - - Updated - - -

Quality products, honesty, transparency, and fairness will assure mutual respect between Anovos and its customers.

Please do not institute loyalty programs or perks for "preferred customers" like the airlines or Amazon.com have. They can create backlash. For example this year I noticed Amazon provides early access to their lightning deals just for prime members. Bad idea as now I don't even look for those deals.

Though it is employed by many companies, classifying *customers* (not products) by tiers e.g. gold platinum prime etc. IMO is not a good strategy because it conveys less appreciation (disrespect) for new or less frequent buyers.

Just reading that scares me simply from the amount of work it would take to classify and reclassify customers into such categories. No worries, the work alone would prevent us from doing something like this.

I have to say I love your approach to this and that it damn near revolutionary. Actually listening to honest feedback and taking it into consideration, responding supremely quick to comments and questions, actually trying to help :) etc.

I think if someone were to write the book on how to navigate this market, you'd be the blueprint.

Extremely refreshing considering we've been told in the past we're a small part of the target audience and that our comments were too picky and/or would hurt appeal to the masses.

Seriously, it makes me want to buy more to support the cause - I just can't afford it! ;)

you know what might be nice?

A Video showing how to dress someone using your suit. Wonder how long it takes to get fully suited up...because something tells me Ill have an easier time finding someone to fit darth than C3P0.

also, any idea when tier one orders will ship? Getting excited now that I finally paid it off and it's 2015 :)

Hi Neil,

We plan on producing videos on how to gear this stuff, not only with final packaging, but also in the development stages. The tier's aren't shipping for awhile. We just got some production samples back on the mantle that need a couple changes before going to final. We also received the chest box which was an awesome almagamation of the scans we took of the screen used one and our own measurements. Stay tuned though, while this does seem like a lot of steps (and it is) each one moves really quickly to the next.

Let me send a request to the team.

As for the Solo Rig, it is a real possibility and IF not, then February. Those holster sets are made here in the USA with the metal bits and buckles, in China. The final pieces are being approved by Lucas now, so barring any major hold ups from them and getting the order in before the Chinese New Year, we should be able to hit "go" and get our product out to you.

Just wanna say I like the new tier methodology.

I got the email for the tie pilot/snowtrooper pieces. Great offers. My only issue is that your and my houses timing sucks :)

I'm wondering why the Vader never really sold out? It seems that the imperial officer and snow trooper went from tier to tier quickly. No love for Vader?

Is it because it's a higher price point? Is everybody waiting to see the finished product?

I ordered the standard suit on tier 1 but I guess I could have waited?

I see all the Vader tiers sold out. Standard and Premier are both full price now! I actually regret not having bought the tier 1 when I could!

I see all the Vader tiers sold out. Standard and Premier are both full price now! I actually regret not having bought the tier 1 when I could!

Oh ok...they are in RED but they don't say "Sold Through" like the other costumes. I found it odd that they wouldn't be sold out...:wacko

I'm pretty sure they are though! :)

On another note, received the AT-AT driver costume .. are there any threads somewhere debating on accurate it is? I'll probably buy just the helmet .. but I'm still debating this!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back