another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

At the Facebook group I mentioned, a member noticed lights on the spinner canopy that I had never seen... so I thought I would share that info. Appear to be 2 neon blue tubes above the pilots head across the canopy...

FB_IMG_1646158678938.jpg

Interesting Ben...it might just be some kind of reflection from another part of the set. Remember; this set was "Neon City";):p
Here are some better shots, you see it when Bryant tells Decker there are four skin jobs and then Bryant gets into the Spinner and leaves, doesn't look like a reflection to my old eyes....:lol:

Attachments

• Spinner lights03.jpg
    Spinner lights03.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Spinner lights04.jpg
    Spinner lights04.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 70
At the Facebook group I mentioned, a member noticed lights on the spinner canopy that I had never seen... so I thought I would share that info. Appear to be 2 neon blue tubes above the pilots head across the canopy...
they're not in every shot of the full size Spinner, maybe they had them in the early shots and found that the high voltage required to illuminate neon tubes mixed with all that rain and so close to the actors was a bad idea, just saying....:unsure::eek:o_Oo_O

they ARE interior!! wow... they move with the car so it is not a reflection... very cool!!

Attachments

• blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-6996.jpg
    blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-6996.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 67
  • blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-6997.jpg
    blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-6997.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 77
  • blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-6999.jpg
    blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-6999.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 68
  • blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-7000.jpg
    blade-runner-movie-screencaps.com-7000.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 68
I pulled the latest image of the spinner plans into sketchup and scaled them full size. You did a wonderful job re doing the ratio!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-02 125604.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-03-02 125604.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 127
I pulled the latest image of the spinner plans into sketchup and scaled them full size. You did a wonderful job re doing the ratio!!!
I looked in to the neon lights, I think (can't prove it) its a redress of the over head console neon. Knowing Ridley he has no interest in continuity only visuals. wasting the light some where you can't see or move it in to shot. that would explain why there not in any other shot.
Can't be sure its just my gut feeling.
console light.JPG

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back