Another BTTF Pepsi Perfect Build Thread. (Update 29/01/2017)

Re: Another BTTF Pepsi Perfect Build Thread. (NEW PIC PAGE 3)

Yup I wad guessing around 1cm tall also, I'm kinda hoping Gaty will chime in with tje depth and width of his straw as I'm going to be going the same construction route as him.

Re: Another BTTF Pepsi Perfect Build Thread. (NEW PIC PAGE 3)

OK, so after a two week vacation and a week of catching back up on work, I have some updates :-
8683299598_b23541b4a2_z.jpg
8682180141_76ed555e7b_z.jpg

This is my prototype, eventually I will cast each piece out of resin and offer this out as a kit complete with stickers. Let me know your thoughts guys and girls!

Oh and after a two week vacation I see some crazy changes have taken place here, I'm sure I'll get to grips with this new layout at some point.

Dan.

Re: Another BTTF Pepsi Perfect Build Thread. (New Pics April 25th))

That prototype looks fantastic, but it's hard to give feedback on the flip-top from that angle.

Yup I agree, they were a couple of quick photos I took, I will try and add some more over the weekend.

Looking good. I'd be interested in a kit depending on price and if I have the funds at the time. Keep us posted.

Great :) From this point of view the cap looks a bit too thick, but we'll see once you'll take more pictures! Can't wait hehe

So after a long hiatus I have gone back to the drawing board after I just wasn't getting the results I wanted with the Wood.

In two weeks time I have access to my friends 3D printer and together we will do something awesome, make a functional Diet Pepsi bottle. I have gone back to my original model and started making the changes needed to accomplish this, this project has been a long time coming but I WILL get there sooner rather than later. Enjoy the new pics:-

9257484565_7793660bc7_z.jpg

Re: Another BTTF Pepsi Perfect Build Thread. (Update 11/7/2013)

Love the screw top!

Thanks Brad,

I'm also thinking of placing an o-ring on the bottom of the lid so a real seal can actually be made. I will also try to come up with someting that seals the bottle when the staw is folded closed. And yes, there will be a run folks. :D

Looks good. Can't wait to see the results of this one! Hopefully the printer manages it.

So, I have reworked the model yet again and I am pleased to say it's 95% finished. In the pictures below you can see how I have set the model out, the black disk will be printed then used to mold a rubber disk which will be placed in the lid to seal the bottle. I'm VERY pleased with how this has come out and look forward to the 3D printer arriving.

9267372820_7919449dce_c.jpg

As always your thoughts are welcome and appreciated.

-Dan.

Attachments

• 9267372820_7919449dce_c.jpg
    9267372820_7919449dce_c.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 103
Re: Another BTTF Pepsi Perfect Build Thread. (Update 12/7/2013)

I love watching the progress on this, it's looking fantastic! Are you just making the diet, or are you going to do the perfect as well?

I have to go calm my wallet down now...:behave

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back