ANH Death Star Turret Builder's Guide

Two pounds?! Wow! Sounds like it'll all be top heavy unless you add a lot more weight to the base. This thing all together is going to have some heft. Is that acrylic sheet sturdy enough to take the weight?

Just an update on the greeblie sets, i have been actively accumulating full sets of the "missing" or upgrade parts. I just need to find a perfect sized box or envelope to start shipping them out it to minimize my shipping cost, will find something this week.

Sorry it took so long, I have so many other projects in the hopper that it has been hard to go back and get these done, it would have been so much easier to get these in with the parts in the first place....DAMN YOU JASON!!!!!.

Just kidding......happy to do these, just need to stay focused and try to sneak in a full set each day as i am casting up other stuff.

I have checked the molds and can get a few more sets of the full greeblie set if anyone needs it, will give it a little time then i am going to chuck them in the dumpster.
thanks
mike

Almost there....
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153022166623156&set=vb.674213155&type=2&theater&notif_t=like

And since then, I indeed have shortened the barrels - now that I have finished the guts!
IMG_1572.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back