ANH Bust Project:Luke, Leia, Han, Obi Wan,Tarkin & Chewie

Thanks for your interest in me sculpting 1/1 scale busts streetjudge 79! I have given some thought to sculpting a few life size busts and that's something that i may look at doing soon!
Thanks Cyberman, I'm also looking forward to starting on a few Empire sculpts and there will definitely be at least one full figure to go along with the busts I have planned. Leia in the Hoth uniform for sure as I love her look in that costume. I also have wanted for some time to sculpt a full figure of Luke as he appeared in Empire. I haven't decided which scale they will be in yet although they will both be in scale to each other(if I make both that is). I do have a couple of TFA characters on the go at the moment so Empire will have to wait for now.

Last edited:
Love it to bits:cool You've managed to capture a '70s look (if there's such a thing). That's why your sculpts are so appreciated!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back