An RPF Open Source 5 ft Millennium Falcon Build/Reference Thread. All Are Welcome

Does anyone know what the Bandai part K56 should be in real life?

1710812350516.png

There are the remains of a part visible on the images and the part maps; it's flagged as kit 122 Nichimo Tiger II, but the Bandai part looks almost like a bit of landing gear. All the images I have show it broken. So does anyone know what it was originally?

thanks

Does anyone know what the Bandai part K56 should be in real life?

View attachment 1801370

There are the remains of a part visible on the images and the part maps; it's flagged as kit 122 Nichimo Tiger II, but the Bandai part looks almost like a bit of landing gear. All the images I have show it broken. So does anyone know what it was originally?

thanks
What the Bandai part was originally? Or which part of Nichimo Tiger II it was originally? ;)

Oh!, okay. I didn't know that had been solved already. Well, better late than never. I guess that's what I get for not reading 117 pages in the thread.
Interesting comment here regarding the Falcon and its never ending kit parts details discovery. It is exhausting trying to keep up. On my bucket list is researching all these pages and discussions. Therefore, may never be totally “done - done” with my build.

Many thanks to all that have contributed with their web site input. Great respect for the past experts that built their studio scale Falcons years ago without that resource and never the less did superb homework.

So another part verification question.
1710859476092.png

The part marked #61 - 1/15 Hummel in purple/blue. Can someone please confirm that's in the Hummel kit? I'm not finding a part that looks anything like that.

Thanks

Hmm, weird, as that would be in the tooling to allow the plastic to flow all the way to the end of the part. Maybe it just broke off? Otherwise it's more of a short shot than a clean injection.

Can someone refresh my brain please? Were the color Chronicles pictures after ANH filming? There is considerable difference around the sides of the engine in the color photos versus the black and white. Trying to nail down which is the ANH version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back