Advanced Potions Making

WOW this looks amazing, I'm new to this site so I'm just browsing around, could someone put a link to this 'junkyard' page about this prop!! GREAT WORK!! :D

This is absolutely great! I've been wanting to create one of these, but I am having trouble coming up with contents to fill it with. I wouldn't like to copy your work, either, so I was wondering if you'd be willing to sell a copy sometime soon (obviously not on the forum, but maybe in another way). I'd love to buy something like this! I've been searching for one with full contents, but they are all blank or non-usable books. This is brilliant!

I've just read through this thread and I love what you're doing demiguel.m!

It's so impressive, how much of the book have you done now? And (like just about everyone else it seems) I'd definitely be interested if you do end up selling any of these replicas :)

Hi, Im new to this website , i stumbled upon it whilst looking for ideas for HP related items for my daughter for christmas. This piece of work has totally taken my breath away. It looks outstanding. I cant wait to see it finished.

Keep up the amazing work! My daughter would love one!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back