Advanced Potions Making

Yeah totally agree.. You really hard work in doing all this should be just provided free..

:confused WTF.. You serious?? Maybe all the hard working members who make props etc should provide them free too?? :love

:lol Well said. I couldn't help but roll my eyes when I saw that as well. I sure hope it's not serious! Months have gone into working on this book!

:D
Yeah, that would be great! I have working on that replica much more than my "real" job :D
I'll try to adjust the price as much as I can for everyone could have one of this book.
I'll post news soon.

Hey demiguel.m,
just wanted to say, FABULOUS work! I only discovered this site and post today, but I'm already in love with it! And, geekily enough, have decided to save up for purchasing your lovely book when finished :p I myself have started working on "Hogwarts, a History" ages ago, but I'm more of a text-person than I am skilled in photoshop, so there's not really something there yet... but I must say, you inspired me :) all these people have with their crafts... so yeah, very curious to see the end result :)

Yeah, that would be great! I have working on that replica much more than my "real" job :D

Well, there do seem to be quite a few people willing to pay for this (and one quite willing to download it for free) so this is obviously more important and should take precedence!

...only half joking

So, then I guess we just use your pages as guides to make our own pages, and just guess at what it says, and redraw all of the illustrations by hand? It's nice work, but if someone here would want to make a book, and didn't want to have just blank pages in the middle, or a couple of printed pages, and the rest blank, then they would have to go thru all the work that you have done, right?
Do you have a page with a tutorial, or something?

So, then I guess we just use your pages as guides to make our own pages, and just guess at what it says, and redraw all of the illustrations by hand? It's nice work, but if someone here would want to make a book, and didn't want to have just blank pages in the middle, or a couple of printed pages, and the rest blank, then they would have to go thru all the work that you have done, right?

Do me a favour and read through the thread mate and you'll see that this is not a free or community project, its a massive undertaking comprising thousands of man hours (as you yourself said), which has a significant $$ value.

If you want a free book rather take yourself off to the paper props thread where there are thousands of Harry Potter pages that kind and especially creative folk are putting up for free although, I don't think there is a complete Potion book there....

If demiguel decides to make them available and you don't want to purchase it then you like anyone else is free to make your own - just as he has done.

Regards

MARK

Here are your options pretty much:
-Make your own potion book interior however you like, for free
-BUY this one
-have a book with blank pages on the inside, member ecl has a great tutorial, that project costs about $50 in supplies

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back