A L I E N FIVE Neill Blomkamp's ALIEN movie

He was probably going to depict Space Jockeys and actual aliens instead of the horrendously terrible humans. Cripes. Why involve Ridley at all?

Because after the twentieth rewrite of Prometheus 2, the chances are they might have ended up making the same movie.

If they should involve anyone they should have called Jim(!)

Good ol Jim could save us on a few fronts at the moment. Having said that I'm more interested in seeing what Blomkamp has instore with Alien than what those clowns have done with Terminator. ;)

Ben

Good ol Jim could save us on a few fronts at the moment. Having said that I'm more interested in seeing what Blomkamp has instore with Alien than what those clowns have done with Terminator. ;)

Ben

Amen. Blomkamp might not be the best writer and so on. Who cares? People make mistakes, and they tend to do better the next time. But when the folks behind the camera is aiming at the giant pile of dino poop, then that is what we will get.

Certain doom < probably screwed :p

https://instagram.com/p/5NUtoZKhM_/

Neill Blomkamp: #alien going very well. Love this project

11249342_1642626362647950_1363109063_n.jpg

^ Guessing multinational military force, each with the flag of their country of origin on the pauldron. There's precedence in the earlier films. The Nostromo crew had US and UK patches on their jackets. Aliens doesn't really count cuz that was an American military branch that went out to Hadley's Hope, but they still had flags.

--Jonah

Please no fake news footage.

Please no ham-handed social class or anti-corporate themes.

Just give us a monster movie with FX and it should be fine.

So refresh my memory here: Alien 5 is going to ignore the events of the movies after Aliens? Is that correct? Is this an alternate timeline or something? I like Blomkamp well enough and really like the first two movies of the Alien franchise but I have to admit that seems like that'd be an odd thing to do.

Last edited:
That would explain why the hypersleep chambers themselves were... well, inverted from how they looked in Aliens and other such things -- Ripley's mind was messing with her.

--Jonah

Cheeky wee teaser from Blompkamp ahead of the ALIENS talk this Saturday at LFACC?! I wonder if more news about Alien 5 will be released then...? :love

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back