A DEAL GONE BAD WITH JEDIMIKE1 / VERY BAD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clutch @ Mar 28 2007, 02:11 PM) [snapback]1450189[/snapback]</div>
Yeah mods. It may not help Mickael, but it'll protect future members from getting ripped off.

[/b]

You are correct. Premature banning can also hurt micajedi's chance of recovery.

Until the aggrevied party has indicated the outing thread is not going to be productive, the staff isn't going to move toward a banning process. Fact is, it's usually not even discussed.

Since there has been no response by jedimike1 by post or by PM and Mica has now indicated he sees no chance of jedimike1 responding here then the next step will be taken. Jedimike cetainly has had sufficient time to come forward and present his side by post. The staff certainly never wants to prematurely cut off opportunity for resolution through communication by blocking all access to Micajedi by PM, or forum emails.

This sucks and it shows you cant trust people these days. Hopefully you get your stuff or money back. Paypal refunds you if you don't receive your item. Ive had to do that before and they refund you in full.

I don't think they have any power unless it is an eBay deal. For payments or gifts as are often used to avoid the fees there is no buyer protection. So even in the 45 day window they are not going to be much help.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Dec 29 2006, 01:36 PM) [snapback]1386414[/snapback]</div>
Have they shortened it further? It used to be 90 days... then 45... and now 30? Or is it still 45?
[/b]

what a freaking Necro post-- does not anyone look at the dates BEFORE they reply and post?? I know there is some good info in the older build threads, but leave this type buried and dead.

"Face in hands!!!"

what a freaking Necro post-- does not anyone look at the dates BEFORE they reply and post?? I know there is some good info in the older build threads, but leave this type buried and dead.

"Face in hands!!!"
I'd say something smart about you perpetuating this... but I just did too! ;)

Always turn a Paypal claim in before the 30 days!!!

ALWAYS!!!!

Never take someones word on it unless it might be a build up that you know might take longer.

FB

I think it's 45 days, but definitely good advice. Once it's documented you can spend weeks and weeks on working out the details and trying to come up with a solution but if you let that time expire, Paypal won't listen to you. After that you are relying on the honesty of the other guy.

TazMan2000

Wow, almost a 6 year necro. Does anyone know the record on these forums for necro'ing before this post lol?

Just curious now that I read this whole thread..

Mikajedi, if you are still on the forums, did you ever get a resolution? My curiosity is now peaked :)

******Edit.. Just checked and Mikajedi was on the boards today.

General Information
Last Activity: Today 12:44 PM

I dont know but this begins to look like a pattern. :confused
I hope he will come trought.

I think it's 45 days, but definitely good advice. Once it's documented you can spend weeks and weeks on working out the details and trying to come up with a solution but if you let that time expire, Paypal won't listen to you. After that you are relying on the honesty of the other guy.

TazMan2000

It is 45 days. I just had an issue with member 'BattleWagon" and I waited until the very last day until escalating to a claim as that is the limit.
If anyone ever feels uncomfortable becausevof a delay, definitely file a claim. If the person comes through, you can always cancel the claim.

Evidentally NOT! :lol

"Face in hands!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back