A DEAL GONE BAD WITH JEDIMIKE1 / VERY BAD...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is lame, sorry to hear this.

didnt people have trouble with him a few months ago regarding star wars figures?

Hi, I found my solution to have a portumac helmet on ebay, I bought it to a honest member here called"Radiation Gloves". (it was an auction on ebay he was very nice).

Well everyone can see now there's no answers from jedimike1...
I really didn't want to open this thread on the RPF

This is not something we except from a member on the RPF...
If he reads me, this is what I want to say to him :

jedimike1, you took $478 from me , I have no helmet and no answers for more than 45 days...
Do you think It's correct? I am a honest star wars fan , this is something I would never do to another star wars fan... I hope I am wrong, but If you can be like that taking the money from the people and sleep well.
What kind of person are you????
You can't be a member on the RPF.
So answer me to show that you'r a good person.
SO PLEASE I WANT AN ANSWER FROM YOU. YOU EVEN DONt' HAVE TO WRITE ON THE RPF, YOU CAN EMAIL ME: mikafun@voila.fr

Michael

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(apollo @ Jan 14 2007, 10:44 AM) [snapback]1397050[/snapback]</div>
Looks like another one banned for theft. :unsure
[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(clutch @ Jan 14 2007, 11:48 AM) [snapback]1397082[/snapback]</div>
sounds like a ban to me
[/b]

Same here, Mika is a stand up guy, and never deserved this :angry

Ok here's the last email jedimike1 sent me it was the 30 november 2006...
we are today the 30 january...I don't have any news from him for 2 months...
I am tired to email him I don't believe it anymore...
I even tried to email him from my different emails.
This is the first time I have a such problem on the internet when I buy something.

WHAT CAN I ASK MORE... AN ANSWER .
BUT THERE'S NOTHING...
I WAS VERY FRIENDLY IN MY MESSAGES...BUT NOW WHAT CAN I SAY MORE :
I THINK HE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE RPF...

This is the last email from jedimike1 posted to my email the 30 november 2006...
Hey Michael,

You still haven't got anything yet? Damn..

I am checking this email from my cell phone, I am out of town right now and
do not have access to the RPF, sorry I haven't responded to your PM.

Hey my friend, I believe you if you say you haven't recieved it yet.

I opened a claim with the US postal service at the San Dimas branch, they
said that they have record of it outside of the US, but are waiting for the
customs report. They told me that I should have a completed claim very soon
and if they cannot locate the package they will turn it in for and insurance
claim and you will get a refund. I am still hoping they find it because it
is a cool helmet and I know you will like it, so hopefully it turns up...but
please don't worry.

I will be back and hae access to the RPF on Dec. 6th, if you need to get a
hold of me please email me at this address, after Dec. 6th I will be able to
respond to PM's.

Please Michael let me know if it shows up.

Thanks buddy,

mike

>From: jedimike1@hotmail.com
>To: mikafun@voila.fr
>Subject: Portumac vader helmet
>Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2006 16:58:56 +0100 (CET)

Hopefully nothing has happened to the guy. Perhaps a mod could send him a final "Reply or else..." e-mail and if he still doesn't reply...ban him.

This does blow Mika...hopefully it works out for ya one way of the other....

STILL NO ANSWER FROM JEDIMIKE1.
This is also why the RPF should open some threads about the feedbacks in the junkyard

I ASK SOME PEOPLE FROM THE STAFF TO BAN HIM .

THIS IS RIDICULOUS...
JEDIMIKE1 SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE RPF....

This is enough for me I don't feel very good because It seems there's no solution...
I lost $478 thinking I was dealing with a good person...
I was wrong, I was dealing with someone very bad...

Please mods even If you don't trust me... do what you want...you can even close this bad thread...

Sorry to hear that. Looks like it is was an expensive lesson to learn. If I ever get close to that paypal cutoff date, I will file a claim even if the seller swears on the life of his children that he'll deliver on time. But even then, if he doesn't have funds in his paypal account, you are still screwed.

Still has not read my Pm or responded to email.

I have posted to staff forum asking for an action to be considered.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jedirick @ Feb 7 2007, 11:37 PM) [snapback]1414063[/snapback]</div>
Still has not read my Pm or responded to email.

I have posted to staff forum asking for an action to be considered.
[/b]

Hello and thank you very much everyone for your support.
Thank you to trust me, I wish I did'nt had to open a such thread...

Anyway I had an email from someone who said he was on the replica prop board.
He said that jedimike1 has been out of the country for almost 3 months now...
he can't say where he is.
He will try to contact him...

Well I don't really know what is goin on, anyway it gives a piece of small hope in this deal.
This story is crazy, I have sent an email to this guy to ask him to do what he can to contact jedimike1.
jedimike1's last message was from the 30 november 2006...he was saying he asked the post office for a claim...he should have sent an email giving me some news...but nothing...this is what I don't like, this is not an excuse to act like that...

Thank you again to the staff

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CTF @ Feb 8 2007, 08:50 PM) [snapback]1414368[/snapback]</div>
SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES.
[/b]

True dat.

Just wanted to contribute what little I can to this bad situation. I read that email that mike sent you from his cell phone, and it sounds like a bunch of nonsense

In MY experience with mailing things out of the US via the postal service, once it leaves their hands, it's not their problem any more. The statement that he has filed a claim, and that the postal service is looking into it and will offer a refund sounds like hog wash. At least, it's contradictory to everything in my experience. Then again, maybe my experience is limited. Who knows.

Just food for thought.

But then, I'm always a skeptic. Heard every excuse in the book. If someone tells you they have a tracking number, but don't have it with them, I smell a rat. If you've got time to sit down and write an email, you should have the common sense to get that tracking number ready and have it on hand for when you're writing the email. but that's just me. And there's often a shortage of common sense with these guys.

Either way, sorry to see this situation go so downhill. I hope it works out for you. Please don't let this experience ruin your thoughts toward ALL RPEffers.

I THINK THIS GUY "jedimike1" SHOULD NOT BE WELCOME AGAIN ON THE RPF...

HE SHOULD BE BANNED...IF HE IS NOT BANNED THIS IS UNFAIR...BUT THIS IS LIKE THAT...

SO BE IT....

I THINK WILL NEVER BUY AGAIN ON THE RPF...

MODS : You can close this bad topic if you want.

Thank you for all the members who support me.

Best regards

Mickael

Yeah mods. It may not help Mickael, but it'll protect future members from getting ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back