32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 23

eh up buddy nice to see another falcon builder,and close to home an all,i`m a new member to this web site, i`ve been a member with studio scale modelers for about a month an a half and there`s lots of referance to RPF i`ve just filled in my profile if you wish to have a nosey mym8,cheers buddy hope to hear from you soon.peza

Re: 32" Falcon Progress/ more new piccys page 21

i think i`ve just sex wee`ed i`ve just seen ya cockpit mym8,thats mint!

Thanks a lot guys...I still need to take those pics outside, but it's been raining here for what seems like weeks on end, non stop...
Hey peza, always good to see another UK fan of the RPF :cool

Cheers

Phil

eh up buddy im buildin a 32" bird an all but im gonna have my bird with the choice of legs on or off but im uncertain with the height the legs should be, do you know what sort of height they should be mym8

eh up buddy i dont know if i`ve asked this but do you know the answer to my question and ya can phone a friend and i wont take one of ya life lines(guess what i`m watchin).how long are the legs on the 32" millenium,any help would be sound mym8

Sorry fella I can't help with the legs, I was hoping that someone here might do a resin set, but it's not happened..I liked the idea of standing mine on a bespin landing pad scene...

If I were to have ago at scratching some, all I could do is try to scale them from piccys...so your guess is as good as mine to be honest..

Cheers

Phil

I got to see this "live" finally at Manchester and it is a fantastic build. If you thought the photos looked good then the "real life " model is even more stunning in both size and detail up close and personal. Epic build and stunning replica. Nice meeting you tk!

I was fairly gutted you didn't make it Guy as well, I wanted a good look at the studio scale B-wing of yours or that Probe Droid !!!!! Still Phils Falcon made up for that and his other work was similarly Most Impressive!!! The RPFers really stole the show but I might have been slightly biased.

I've got some resin 1/8 Porsche parts from another modeler and and I'm having trouble identifying the location of them on the 32in Falcon. As I'm not 100% familiar with the 32in Falcon can someone confirm where these parts actually are on it and whether the round piece forms the base of the radar dish?

TIA

P1090301a.jpg

I'm also after a photo of the larger, rear landing gear box that shows it's height in relation to the bottom turret. All the photos I have do not show this area well enough.

I know the front landing gear boxes sits lower on the hull than the turret does. Does the rear box match the front boxes?

Here's a pic I hope will help..

japfalconcroparrow.jpg

The part on the right of your picture, is marked with the red arrow and your middle part is marked in green...not the best pic to show it though..this is a bit better
Falcongearbox.jpg

And a slightly different angle..
acroppedsml.jpg

As for the ring part, I have heard it's used as the radar base, but I would double check,..I had resin casts of all the radar parts from Moe, so I didn't look into the exact parts used..

Hope that helps

Cheers

Phil

It pays to come back to this thread, thanks to one of Junks posts above I've found some missing parts from the Salve hull.

Dances round the room clapping and singing :lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back