300 Spartan brooch and cape

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moshi @ Mar 29 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]1451446[/snapback]</div>
Tell me if this helps

300_costune01.jpg

300_costume02.jpg

[/b]

I don't care how good a shape I'm in, there is NO WAY I'm walking around a con in THAT. :confused

Have fun.
-B89. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beeb89 @ Mar 30 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]1451782[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moshi @ Mar 29 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]1451446[/snapback]
Tell me if this helps

300_costune01.jpg

300_costume02.jpg

[/b]

I don't care how good a shape I'm in, there is NO WAY I'm walking around a con in THAT. :confused

Have fun.
[/b][/quote]

I know what your saying...but for D*C the chicks might dig it :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moshi @ Mar 30 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]1451799[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beeb89 @ Mar 30 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]1451782[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moshi @ Mar 29 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]1451446[/snapback]
Tell me if this helps

300_costune01.jpg

300_costume02.jpg

[/b]

Have fun.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yea, and a few guys too, I bet. :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beeb89 @ Mar 30 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]1451804[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(moshi @ Mar 30 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]1451799[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beeb89 @ Mar 30 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]1451782[/snapback]
Tell me if this helps

300_costune01.jpg

300_costume02.jpg

[/b]

Have fun.
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Yea, and a few guys too, I bet. :lol

[/b][/quote]
your one of them right:lol j/k Man that is one thing that I am really not looking forward to wearing. I am going to be working out for the next 6 months so I hope I can pull it off and the junk stays in the leather speedo

Even with the body for it, I just don't think I could go around in a leather "speedo", but that's just me. If I do it, I'll probably modify it to maybe be a little less like a jock strap. :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beeb89 @ Mar 30 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]1451822[/snapback]</div>
I'll probably modify it to maybe be a little less like a jock strap. :lol

[/b]
agreed I will probably go that route...no slipage

Hey everyone. I am a member over at another forum of a group of people who really want to do '300' at Dragon Con this year and do it right. We are even planning on being in the Parade. I have no problems with wearing the, as I like to call, 'Spartan Speedo'. We have devised an idea of wearing what is called a 'dancers belt' under the Spartan Speedo to keep anything from 'peeking' out. If you know what I mean.

We all, the kind folks over at cosplay.com forum for '300', have been sharing diet, workout and resting plans with one another to make this thing look good. If we can help lets us know. There is nothing better than folks coming together in the name of costuming warriors, IMHO.

What are your thoughts?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oculus1857 @ Mar 30 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]1451915[/snapback]</div>
Hey everyone. I am a member over at another forum of a group of people who really want to do '300' at Dragon Con this year and do it right. We are even planning on being in the Parade. I have no problems with wearing the, as I like to call, 'Spartan Speedo'. We have devised an idea of wearing what is called a 'dancers belt' under the Spartan Speedo to keep anything from 'peeking' out. If you know what I mean.

We all, the kind folks over at cosplay.com forum for '300', have been sharing diet, workout and resting plans with one another to make this thing look good. If we can help lets us know. There is nothing better than folks coming together in the name of costuming warriors, IMHO.

What are your thoughts?
[/b]

You guys are doing a fantastic work overthere. Awesome research. I've been keeping my eyes on you guys. :D

I also will join the crowd with the correct speedo. :p

Turo

I am in the works of making one but it will be a tad more covering but very close to the movie version. I will have it up in 2 weeks. I hope it turns out good

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back