28" Hasbro Falcon.

I would not use that filler primer on the Falcon. regular automotive primer will work with the adhesion promoter. The plastikote should work just fine. Use it lightly. The rattle cans can sometime blast paint too quickly. Light thin coats.

Jedi Dade

I know this is an old thread, but I was hoping someone point me in the right direction. I am looking for a replacement turret and dish for this toy, and unfortunately all I am coming up with is dead links. Does anyone have any guidance for me? Please let me know, thanks.

Hello RogerH and welcome aboard ... are you looking for the same original turret and rectenna dish that came with this Hasbro MF or an upgrade?

Sometimes the original parts are available on ebay ... as for upgrades there's the slightly larger dish that came with the Deagostini Falcon Part # 72 :

72_13.jpg

Or you could try the upgrade parts available on Shapeways* search under '308 Bits' by TonyRR :

MILLENNIUM FALCON HSBRO SET RADAR 67 MM SUPPORT RENDER.jpg

If you don't want to pay to much you could always try to get the Rectenna from the Hasbro Legacy 2008 Millennium Falcon as a replacement :

Schermafbeelding 2024-03-27 om 21.33.50.png

I hope this helps :)

Chaïm

*P.S. As for Shapeways parts ... nowadays they have 2 options to print : tan fine detail plastic and clear ultra fine detail plastic ... go for the latter since there are already horror stories about the tan plastic material (to brittle) and painting over tan with a lighter white/grey color, the tan seems to come through >.<

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back