2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

I tend not to put my name on it as the reciever may like it to be a secret but they can pretty much always work out who has sent it if they want to.

Ok I've wrapped mine, not sure whether to add my name to it though. Just need to find a box for it now.

I put my name on it just in case something happens with the shipping and the post office has to send it back to me. I've never personally had it happen, but it is possible.

Remember, it's not the skills that count, it's the thought. I've send and received both store purchased and hand made items. It really doesn't matter as long as a fun time is had.

Agreed, I'm not the greatest prop maker so I usually buy something but I get real creative with it.

Always nice when shipping is nearly double the suggested spending limit.

Put me down as receved. According to the delivery date on the package it's here a whole two days early but thats not surprising as my SS apparently lives only three hours driving distance from me. I am allready feeling guilty for opening another gift my mother sent me early, but I knew what it was and I am getting heavy use out of it even now, so much to the aggrivation of others here I will be waiting till christmas morning to open my RPF gift. I do promise however their will be pictures.

P.S.
My gift should be going out later today but I will post again when that actually happens.

Will be shipping early next week. They aren't necessarily props, more classified as a novelty item I guess. Only one of the items is from one of the movies on their interest list, but I stalked their posts and the other things are from themes that they've posted in. I just hope they like it :(

Hey guys, quick questions...so do to some annoys problems(with my 3D printer and a company shipping me the wrong items) one of my recipient's gifts probably won't be ready on time(maybe), so I'm planning on sending one package with gifts first and then send a second package with other stuff later like a week or so later...I'm wondering should I like leave a note in the first package and let them know another one is coming? Or let it be a surprise? Also I'm guessing I should tell Michael as well.

Any input would be great! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Leave it a surprise. As long as they get their $20.00 worth they should be happy and then be completely stoked when a second box arrives later.

Mines arrived...it's a massive box. I'm starting to feel spoiled. Whoever you are Thankyou! Can't wait for Christmas:)

Regards
T
A
Z

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back