***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm on #2 of my creation and now I've damaged this one. I think I'm going to be able to repair it though... (I hope). Being a noob blows. :unsure

Letting the paint dry for a few days before I pack everything up... Should hopefully be shipping mid-week :)

Bought most (maybe all) of the material to make mine today and I will be receiving something I am including with it tomorrow. I was going to work on it next week during Thanksgiving but now I have to go into work most of the week.

Sent from my Etch A Sketch.

Can not wait to get my gift from my Secret Santa. I hope it is as cool as some of the other presents I have seen/heard about this year and previous years!!!

Thanks Draphin (I mean Santa)!

The perfect gift for the Firefly fan that still has to go out and shovel the snow! Man walks down the street in a hat like that, people know he's not afraid of anything!

IMG_0393.JPG

Some great gifts so far!

I still can't come up with any ideas that seem great, going to re-watch Firefly/Serenity and hopefully find something cool (but easy for a first timer) to make. I got lucky last year and found something perfect in The Junkyard, so this time I am using the SS as motivation to make my first prop. Now I just have to figure out what to make :unsure

weird how my recepient got interests just in my comfort zone :D

Thats the magic of Santa. ;)

You'd be surprised how little "fixing" goes on. There are a few that I try and accommodate (ie: they tell me they'd really like a Star Wars fan, etc.) but 98% of it is the magic of the hat I draw from. :)

Thanks Draphin (I mean Santa)!

The perfect gift for the Firefly fan that still has to go out and shovel the snow! Man walks down the street in a hat like that, people know he's not afraid of anything!

View attachment 258216

Awesome! Perfect timing too. :lol

Drat, missed the main exchange again! I have to set it in my calendar....

Son of a...

Next year I think I'm going to compile a list and email out a reminder.

I'm home on wednesday going to printer on thursday and it should be Leaving to my SS on friday
Provided everything Goes as planned:-D

Have rec'd my SS parcel but won't be opening until 12/25

Still working on outgoing; everything is ordered, but not to me yet.

I picked this up as a part of my Secret Santa prep. This will be my first ever attempt to mold anything. Fingers crossed!
2013-11-25 18.38.09.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back