2011 Red Y-Wing: Build Thread™

thanks for the info!

someone have a link with pics showing the differences between the red and gold y wings?

Last edited:
4 days and no update? Man that must be some serious pipe laying going on over there! Take a break..have a smoke... cuddle.... jones'in for some Y Wing man.... hook a Y junkie up... i need my fix!

Done! Primer is curing this evening, then I shoot the white hopefully tomorrow. Leaving some key parts off for ease of painting (guns, canopy, cockpit, etc) Basement was 58º, so I run a space heater to get it up to a safe temp for paint work... gotta respect the materials!

L1110626.jpg

L1110627.jpg

Great kit and a great build record. One of my favorite morning reads. Once that primer goes on it just makes it simply irresistable. Looking forward to your painting Jase, should be a beauty!

for a second i thought the blade runner blimp was your hand making a fist and holding the kit from behind.. and i was like.. wtf did he do to his hand? its the size of a .. doh..

anyway, it looks fantastic!

Look ma ... that Y-Wing just gave birth to a .. hmmmm blimp ... huh

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back