11th Doctor's Shirt

The All Saints are actually pretty difficult to get a hold of today. My advice is to keep an eagle eye on ebay and occasionaly pop in on dw_cosplay or the costume section on Gallifreybase and offer a fair amount for a pair and see if one of the members there may part with thiers.

Other Alternate boots that seem like best bets (aside fomr the Humpherys mentioned above) are listed here:
http://eleventhdoctorcostume.blogspot.com/2010/04/all-saints-boots-alternatives.html

The new series 6 boots are rumored to be russell and bromley boots (or based on them) but this has yet to be confirmed. Best match readily found are the Vintage Look Boots by TopMan.

Keep in mind, we can always make accurate copies of the All Saints, but they'll cost around $395.

Kind regards,
Indy

Sorry yes- if price is no object and your on a schedule getting copies of the boots made is the next best thing. Durans or Magnoli are good bets and those will run $250 or $395 depending as menioned above. One will probably end up spending about this much on the originals today anyway (if the previous ebay auctions are any indicator) so it's a matter of options, budget and preference really.

I wear the Layer Boots from River Island, they're insanely comfortable. Looking at the Allsaints US site, there are a lot of great boots there, although they're not cheap. The "cropped military boot" looks good. You can also always pick up a pair of combat boots from an army surplus store for around $10-$15 dollars.

Just got some new samples from the factory and they're looking good. I've got to check on one more thing, and then I'll post some teaser of the (hopefully) final cloth.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Here are the latest samples:

mag-ps-shirt1.jpg

mag-ps-shirt2.jpg

We've had a few hiccups with this job (it seems all of my DW projects are cursed in one way or another), but hopefully we'll have this run of cloth finished by early January.

Kind regards,
Indy

The fabric shouldn't be too far off. If you want to be at the top of the waiting list, then you should place your order before the cloth is finished so we can have the shirt finished as soon as it arrives. E-mail me for details.

Kind regards,
Indy

Email sent and pre-order in for a couple of blue shirts!

I too would rather like them for Gallifrey next month but I suspect that is a little optimistic now. Perhaps it will help with the post convention blues when they do arrive, though!

Bad news... just heard back from the factory that the cloth won't be finished until end of April. The thing that worries me is that I've found that these factories are sometimes overly optimistic, so if they say the end of April that's probably assuming everything goes well. For once, I hope it does! I'll keep everyone posted in any case.

For those who have pre-ordered the shirt, according to this update, the finished shirts will start shipping around the middle of May.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Bummer. That rules out WonderCon then. Oh well. Thanks for the update though Indy. I'm sure this is just as frustrating for you.

Cheers.

Bad news... just heard back from the factory that the cloth won't be finished until end of April. The thing that worries me is that I've found that these factories are sometimes overly optimistic, so if they say the end of April that's probably assuming everything goes well. For once, I hope it does! I'll keep everyone posted in any case.

For those who have pre-ordered the shirt, according to this update, the finished shirts will start shipping around the middle of May.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Indy, do you have any new sample photos? We saw original shirts at GallifreyOne and the cuff stripes were much darker (blue and red) than your last posted photo.

I had no idea an 11th Doctor shirt was even on the cards :love I've just ordered the 10th brown suit and tie from Magnolia so this makes me a very happy bunny :lol

Slightly off topic but which colour is best for a sreen accurate Tennant shirt ?

Last edited:
He wears a bunch of different colors in the series, but for the particular style we sell on our site, French Blue is probably the most accurate (you can select the color "other"). He also wears a light blue and dark grey, plain styled shirt in other episodes.

Kind regards,
Indy

The ones he wears most often are a pale blue linen shirt (almost white but not quite), and a dark navy blue shirt with white buttons.

That is one of the hardest to match and, to be honest, our Egyptian Cotton in Dark Grey seems to be closer than any of the blue variants available.

Kind regards,
Indy

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back