1:1 ROTJ EMPEROR BUST (Cyberman - GINO Project) !!!!!

Re: 1:1 ROTJ EMPEROR BUST (FABRIC FOUND page 7) !!!!!

Just to let you guys know mysef a a certain Swede are planning on creating a new addition to our human Star Wars characters.:love

BEST news I've heard all week ... can't wait to see what you guys are working on!

Oh Wow thanks alot guys for the nice comments:love

Yes the seamlines along the sides and on the hood is no problem to make.
I hope to be able to accept orders on a few cloaks in a few weeks from now.

Trap Joe, the hands were casted from my friends hands. Yes his hands look a little bit old. I may cast them again and offer a few castings depending on the interest.

I love this thread!

I´m definately interested in another hand cast like this.

Yes the seamlines along the sides and on the hood is no problem to make.

On the hood it's not a seamline, I think or perhaps invisible to the naked eye. The hood looks like to have an additional piece of the same fabric sewn inside until a third from the front edge. It's hard to tell from the pictures available to me wether it's an addtional piece sewn to the hood or if the hole hood was a lot larger and they folded about 15cm back inwards. Hence the front of the hood is more heavy and thus falls nicer along/over Palpatine's face!

If you can make your run like so and with the seams and tucks in the sleeves I might be very interested in a 1:1 Palpatine Cloak, depending on the price of course :love

-Chaim

Last edited:

Ok I finished the eyes yesterday and attached the head to the body.
The only thing left now is some minor details on the hands and a few more
glossy black paint layers on the cane.

The display also needs a few more hours than it´s time to ship him to Germany, Yihaaaa:lol

Here is a quick picture I took with my cellphone earlier today. Looks pretty good in daylight as well.:love

392911084.jpg

Looks AMAZING Bjorn!!! The fabric, the paintjob. Everything:eek

Ok I finished the eyes yesterday and attached the head to the body.
The only thing left now is some minor details on the hands and a few more
glossy black paint layers on the cane.

The display also needs a few more hours than it´s time to ship him to Germany, Yihaaaa:lol

Here is a quick picture I took with my cellphone earlier today. Looks pretty good in daylight as well.:love

392911084.jpg

Simply the best, I´ve seen! WOW!
And you are brave to show a photo of this "creature of the night" in a light surrounding.
You should make photos in a darker surrounding. Like another member here who knows why!

Looks AMAZING Bjorn!!! The fabric, the paintjob. Everything:eek

I second that!!!!!!!

Bjorn, you're really the master of lifesize displays!!!

It was my best decision to let you do this guy for me but I can't belive it -> the result is much better than I ever thought... Must be dreaming... :love

The eyes are fantastic too, never saw better eyes in an Emperor bust or statue like this ones!!!

You and all the other guys can be sure that I will have a long photoshooting with the Emperor to show you all a lot of pics... ;)

You and all the other guys can be sure that I will have a long photoshooting with the Emperor to show you all a lot of pics... ;)

Ah , you are the lucky future owner of this beauty. Congrats, man!
I´m looking forward to see your pictures in a near future!!!!:love

Looks pretty cool and he would looking even better next to a decent Jedi Vader:love

You're right but I don't have the space for a display like that... Maybe... in future far far away... together with a Royal Guard... ;)

Ah , you are the lucky future owner of this beauty. Congrats, man!
I´m looking forward to see your pictures in a near future!!!!:love

Yes, I am and I am very proud to have it in the near future... I think I take a whole weekend to make a lot of pics... :D

You're right but I don't have the space for a display like that... Maybe... in future far far away... together with a Royal Guard... ;)

Yes, I am and I am very proud to have it in the near future... I think I take a whole weekend to make a lot of pics... :D

you are great, man!!! Can´t wait to see them(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Faan vilken perfekt Palpatine! The best Ive seen! :thumbsup :thumbsup

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back