1:1 ROTJ EMPEROR BUST (Cyberman - GINO Project) !!!!!

Re: 1:1 ROTJ EMPEROR BUST (FABRIC FOUND page 7) !!!!!

Yes we will offer finished cloaks very soon:love

Hello there,

This looks absolutely fantastic guys! Well done!

One question though: I was just wondering does your cloak hood also have double the
amount of fabric stitched, until about a third, inside it?

Here's a picture (courtesy Flickr: jere7my) of what I mean (see 3 arrows at the hood) :

EmperorRobe01.jpg

Here's another example :

EmperorRobe02.jpg

And will your sleeves also have the additional sewn-in 'tucks'? (see arrow at the sleeve in
the first picture). Excuse me if I don't use the correct seamstress lingo.

Keep up the excellent work in progress, I shall be following this with great interest,

-Chaim

In addition the robe which was displayed at the Magic of Myth also has a seam in it's sleeves possibly even running up to the neck as opposed to your design. Perhaps for future Emperor Robe Runs could this be altered to make it look more screen accurate? . . . Yes?

EmperorRobe03.jpg

-Chaim

I don't think I have seen of the images from anybodies look just like the original with the sleeve work etc. love them all .

I wish you'd get some better eyes in yours, Gino:eek They look like they were pinched from a really cheap teddy bear! Also your version of uncle Palps looks to stout.

Bjorns, on the other hand, looks perfect and the posture is perfect to the position of the head to neck, just as I had designed it to work.

Last edited:

Are those tucks accurate or just there to help the robe drape correctly on the mannequin?

Yes Phil we finally found the fabric :love
And here is a quick picture of the Emperor statue that I am making for a nice gentleman from Germany, a great RPF member called DarthLuumzl.
Hope you like it Lars, soon the wait will be over.

I am very soon finished, allthough I don´t want to show the entire display untill
the customer seen it first.

I am still working on the eyes, displaybase, cane and shoes.

Fantastic sculpt by Cyberman, Phil. Looks almost alive here in our livingroom.
Also thanks alot Sir Ken for making me the cane, I am working on the finish right now.

392780691.jpg

Amazing work. The best finished one I´ve seen by far!
Where did you get these hands from. I want a pair as well!!!:love:love:love

my Emperor cloak is correct as well:http://www.therpf.com/f24/i-m-looking-emperor-fabric-correct-robe-39696/index2.html

Man now I cannot decide what I want to do 1st, maul of the Emperor.... Appears at the moment there are more parts available to complete the Emperor project.

signed...torn

Oh Wow thanks alot guys for the nice comments:love

Yes the seamlines along the sides and on the hood is no problem to make.
I hope to be able to accept orders on a few cloaks in a few weeks from now.

Trap Joe, the hands were casted from my friends hands. Yes his hands look a little bit old. I may cast them again and offer a few castings depending on the interest.

Are those tucks accurate or just there to help the robe drape correctly on the mannequin?

are those tucks accurate....sheesh....you know these guys on replicate ONLY the best tucks. Gino's tucks , cybermans tucks, Lord of the flies tucks...I mean tucks are critical for maybe 3 people in the world..:)

are those tucks accurate....sheesh....you know these guys on replicate ONLY the best tucks. Gino's tucks , cybermans tucks, Lord of the flies tucks...I mean tucks are critical for maybe 3 people in the world..:)

What the tuck are you talking about :lol

Just to let you guys know mysef a a certain Swede are planning on creating a new addition to our human Star Wars characters.:love

Well, since I brought up the tucking tucks, I am first on the list. If I am going to parade about, scaring the neighborhood kids, I want accurate tuckage.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back