1:1 ROTJ EMPEROR BUST (Cyberman - GINO Project) !!!!!

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm pleased to reveal this sculpt for the very first time, in its virtually completed state. That is before it gets molded up, cast and painted and dressed up in Ginos totally accurate inspirational robes lol.

Speaking of which, I owe a lot to Gino for his imput into this sculpt.. He was the guiding light throughout the many months and weeks of this busts production. A familiar voice on the phone every week, he was constantly there to steer me in what now appears to be the right direction. I doubt this sculpt would have turned out anything like this without his very sharp critical eye.

I hope to have this cast up and ready to paint in two weeks time but before then I welcome peoples comments and PMs

empreveal1.jpg

Bust with Ginos proto-type hood.. a bit mucked up lol

empreveal6.jpg

Penciled in the pupils and Irises as a guide

empreveal4.jpg

empreveal5.jpg

empreveal3.jpg

Note I've sculpted this to look like a prosthesis.. Its the actual make-up I've rendered

Hope you like it....

Phil

Last edited:
Re: 1:1 ESB EMPEROR BUST (Revealed) !!!!!

wow, the best emperor bust by far, you have nailed him 100%, cant wait to see one all painted up, you have raised the bar once again

Interesting take on it, sculpting it like it's the actor in makeup. Looks fantastic. When can we expect a ROTS version? ;)

I have waited to see this! I am more impressed than I expected to be! That thing is perfect. I want one!

It just says to me "you want thissss....don't youuuu?" while he taps lukes saber hilt on the arm of his chair

Thanks guys! Some great comments and particularly from well respected individuals and colleagues alike.

empreveal7.jpg

My favourite part of sculpting is creating textures.. Its soooooo relaxing!

Phil

That looks incredible Phil.
You have really mastered the art of creating realistic skin textures. That texturing really takes it to a whole new level!

Chris

The way you got the surface detail to perfectly match latex stippled skin is incredible. Again I am floored by the detail in this.

This is a must own even if I have to go out and create a first born to sell off! LOL!

AMAZING phil.

you get better and better with each sculpt. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back