Theatre room + Replicas

Nils

Sr Member
Hi guys,
Just wanted to show you a couple of pics of what I have done with the teatre room. I wanted to squeeze in the very large RC Star Destroyer (with MR-style case) and also have room for the four saber replicas that I have left.
Enjoy, sorry for the bad pics!
Feel free to tell me what you think!!

IMG_3158.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Measuring the mirror display with the stands, building display cases are fun ;-)
IMG_0560.jpg

Last edited:
Very impressive and professional looking. Seeing the model at the end of the hall lined with posters really draws you in. The display base for the Star Destroyer and your light sabre collection is perfection.
Mike

Wow, absolutely love it, one day i aspire to have a cinema room like this!, that star destroyer is somethingelse too

Fantastic. Gave me some good ideas for mine. :)
Thanks, the hardest thing to do on the Star Destroyer was to hide the power cord for the fiber optics. It had to run thru the base, thru the glass mirror and then thru the acrylic stand. But it went well and I´m really happy with it!

I would love to have the room and money to pull that off. If you don't mind me asking, what brand projector are you using and how many lumens does it have?

I really dont know where to put the X-Wing, the Snowspeeder and the Probe Droid, all in studio scale. I really want them in the cinema room..

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back