Book in Korben's room? Fifth Element

Charles Kline

Sr Member
Does anyone know what the book is that the multipass is sitting on in Korben's apartment?

4604538782_7175f82ea8_o.jpg

I see "men" as the last word, could be "Of Mice and Men" but I cant find any that match that with the tan cover.

Its seen in one other scene, but not any closer to help.
but maybe a bluray screen cap could help.

-Charles

Last edited:
Here's the First edition with dust jacket Of Mice and Men
237808583-0-m.jpg

The binding makes me think the edition in the pic may be from the '70s. It is hard to tell from the pic though.

Yeah, its a hardcover without the dust jacket. The blue square looks like one of the anti-theft devices that libraries and bookstores put on their books.

It looks like there is a word after "men", but i cant tell. Is that the only good screenshot of the book?

Cheers,
-John-

It looks too thin to be "Of Mice and Men"....but I guess it could be.

The blue spot on the spine could be one of those colored circles you see in the library specifying the classification.

Last edited:
well i was thinking whatever it is its pretty small judging by the size of the multeeeeepass.

yes i was joking bout the how to pick up men

or was i :love c'mere tiger!

i cant make it out on my dvd,

i do believe the second last word starts with an "m"

from your caps rotated it looks like 5 words

Where in the movie is it shown? Minutes/seconds? I have it on bluray and am loading it right now.

EDIT: Nevermind, beaten to it lol.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back